Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checkmate - Kush Gang (Prod. By 808 Mafia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkmate - Kush Gang (Prod. By 808 Mafia)

New music from entitled "Kush Gang" Prod. By 808 Mafia this is just a snippet off my NEW MIXTAPE "HD" dat comes out June 18th one question y'all....would you #turnup or #turnitoff??

Feedback #1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...s-90-bars.html
    Feedback #2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...nitestand.html
    Last edited by Checkmatemuzick; 04-20-2014, 04:00 PM.

lmao sampled my favorite line from that movie. Dope but why wasn't it longer? Should have put a second verse on that.

Comment

thanks yooo dat 90 bars is crazy but it has a second verse but I'ma release it after my mixtape (June 18th) comes out also I'm tryin to get at [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] about doing a "Kush Gang Remix" contest on here see who has the hottest verse

Comment

There's a lot of good energy in this track. It's great to see the return of Checkmate to the Stu. You got yourself a pretty good trap record for the airwaves. Get it mastered professionally (if you havent already) and try to get some spins from some people. Could give a better review of it if it was the whole track.

Mykill's Verdict: 3.7/5

Comment

I think I told you this before, but you needa push your music more. "I fucked her sister and her cousin; Family Guy - Peter Griffin." You're dope, bruh. You bring lyricism to these trapish beats. Plus you got delivery to match, so I really can't see why a site wouldn't push your music.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

[MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] Thanks bruh I appreciate dat its good to be back Im droppin my mixtape on the 18th fucks wit me but its alotta dope rappers posting music I tried to download ur mixtape did u take it off DatPiff.com??

Comment

Originally posted by Checkmatemuzick View Post
              @mykill Thanks bruh I appreciate dat its good to be back Im droppin my mixtape on the 18th fucks wit me but its alotta dope rappers posting music I tried to download ur mixtape did u take it off DatPiff.com??
              this one? It's Mykill - LIVE! from Polk County - download and stream | AudioMack

I didnt take it down, but there's no telling what Datpiff has done with it. Im about to drop another tape today probably. Audiomack screwed up last night when I tried to uploaded so I have to re-up everything.

Comment

Instead of just Mykill on the remix, you need The Killurz (myself and Myk) on there.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                  Instead of just Mykill on the remix, you need The Killurz (myself and Myk) on there.
                  Why would mykill be on a song called Kush Gang?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by CODEiNE BRYANT View Post
                    Na y'all got it mixed up I wanted to get wit MyKill about putting together a Kush Gang Remix contest similar to how he does for the rap ciphers and let the ppl decide who got the best verse

Comment

Originally posted by CODEiNE BRYANT View Post
                      I thought the same thing lol but I just wanted a feature on it.

And he could've made a play on how kush means killer in Hindu or Indian or some shit lol.
                      Last edited by MC_Crary; 06-13-2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                        I think I told you this before, but you needa push your music more. "I fucked her sister and her cousin; Family Guy - Peter Griffin." You're dope, bruh. You bring lyricism to these trapish beats. Plus you got delivery to match, so I really can't see why a site wouldn't push your music.
                        [MENTION=35776]ATLien666[/MENTION] thanks bruh I appreciate the feedback aye few sites don picked up "Suckafree" & "Lane Switch" & "Phuckn Dope" so its getting around I got a mixtape dat comes out today fuck wit me I got sum crazy songs on dere

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                        I thought the same thing lol but I just wanted a feature on it.

And he could've made a play on how kush means killer in Hindu or Indian or some shit lol.
                        [MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION] LMAO Yoooo dats funny as hell

- - - Updated - - -

Check Out The Coverart For "Kush Gang"

KushGang.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X