No announcement yet.

Little Did They Know (Prod. Pigeon Do)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Did They Know (Prod. Pigeon Do)

Feed
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha-studio/50998-cas-violins-mykills-pick-week.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-new-beat.html

Last edited by KidComet; 06-13-2013, 04:01 PM.

not bad got a good trapped in a dark zone vibe im feeling it good concept

Comment

I could definitely listen to a whole tape of (Kid Comet) records. This is another thought-filled track that flows very smoothly and continues to add depth to your catalog. Good job. Only draw back is it seems to end abruptly...

Mykill's Verdict: 4.1/5

Comment

Dope .

Comment

Another good one man. The pitched vocals went really well with the type of beat. Your voice sounds menacing. Only complaint is the doubling of your vocal is getting slightly redundant. It's ok to do that in some of your songs, but it seems like you do that on all of your tracks. Hook was great. Great song concept and the hook carried it all the way through. Your lyricism is on par and record making is beyond that. All of your concepts asre coming out amazing. I'm fan dude, keep it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
            Another good one man. The pitched vocals went really well with the type of beat. Your voice sounds menacing. Only complaint is the doubling of your vocal is getting slightly redundant. It's ok to do that in some of your songs, but it seems like you do that on all of your tracks. Hook was great. Great song concept and the hook carried it all the way through. Your lyricism is on par and record making is beyond that. All of your concepts asre coming out amazing. I'm fan dude, keep it coming.
            You mean adlibs??? I dont dont double my voice

thanks for the feed also!

Comment

4/5 yo dis sound like some Kanye meets Tyler The Creator...in a good way lol the vibe feels so dark but I love it I like dat hook too and yo flow so on point dis is dope do you got a mixtape out or coming??

Comment

This sounds like something Kanye West would make, dope...

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

Bruh u fell off after ''U Jelly''

Comment

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                    Bruh u fell off after ''U Jelly''
                    bruh if I kept up with that I think I wouldve been a good troll like Lil B lol

Comment

I really like this, the whole concept is great and the lyrical content is dope. well done.

Comment

Working...
                      X