Finally finished this beat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally finished this beat.

I am trying to build my own studio production set via Matrek Studios. Hopefully i can come in contact to all the young artists who are trying to make it big in the industry for I myself want to make it big just like you.

Here is a link to my latest beat, hopefully you'll try to make contact with me, thank you for your time and leave your interesting responses below!

Originally posted by Matrek View Post

I am trying to build my own studio production set via Matrek Studios. Hopefully i can come in contact to all the young artists who are trying to make it big in the industry for I myself want to make it big just like you.

Here is a link to my latest beat, hopefully you'll try to make contact with me, thank you for your time and leave your interesting responses below!

Not a bad at all, I can def see Drake spitting on this. 4/5

Comment

Hey thanks man!

Comment

damn bruuuh

this beat is sick af!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
          damn bruuuh

this beat is sick af!
          Thanks buddy I appreciate it!

Comment

Thanks buddy I appreciate it!
            I like Trap Beats but i can see Drake on this tbh

4/5

Comment

This shit is definitely hard as hell.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Thank you guys !!! =) I appreciate all feedback it really helps!!!

Comment

dude this beat is sick as fuck what did you make it on?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuneche View Post
                    dude this beat is sick as fuck what did you make it on?
                    Thanks man!
                    This beat was made on FL studio.

Comment

great track man only thing you need to add tags at least 2 or 3! Don't want ppl stealing yo shit!
                      I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

A lil late but all I gotta say is that this beat is dope as fuck and I wish you the best luck on your way, who knows maybe we'll see a beat from you in the future

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
                        X