X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nuttin' To Do Wiff' This - Young Fire & YungNRuthless

Originally posted by Artille
    WOW 3,000 downloads.

Didn't leave feedback before, but this is the best song created by a LWHQ member (unless anybody from Young Money is a member ). Both of you went hard as hell, and I'm really digging the chorus. Congrats.
    Thanks bruh. New song posted. Thanks for all the help!

Comment

Dunno why, But limelinx wont let me download it >.>

Can someone upload it to usershare or something else?

D4! C4!
      LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Okay, my feedback.
        After 2 good listens..
        I would give it a 8.5/10.
        I think it is a little to hyped up for what it's made to be.
        Young Fire you came hard. That propane line killed me, nice.
        I could hear you taking a lot of breaths though and it was a tad annoying.
        Fire though.

YNR, of course you killed it. However, towards the end it was lacking lyrics crazy.. like rockstar, im proud. cockstar, she proud? or something idk..
        But, you still murdered this track...

Congratulations homie's, most PROMOTED track for HQ. 3,000 downloads.
        Excited for the mixtape, and don't yall people forget about the SS mixtape too.

chyeah...
        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: Nuttin' To Do Wiff' This - Young Fire &amp; YungNRuthless

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
          Okay, my feedback.
          After 2 good listens..
          I would give it a 8.5/10.
          I think it is a little to hyped up for what it's made to be.
          Young Fire you came hard. That propane line killed me, nice.
          I could hear you taking a lot of breaths though and it was a tad annoying.
          Fire though.

YNR, of course you killed it. However, towards the end it was lacking lyrics crazy.. like rockstar, im proud. cockstar, she proud? or something idk..
          But, you still murdered this track...

Congratulations homie's, most PROMOTED track for HQ. 3,000 downloads.
          Excited for the mixtape, and don't yall people forget about the SS mixtape too.

chyeah...
          Thanks. But it wasnt too hyped or promoted. We really didnt promote much, we just did more than just posting on here though. Cant hate on that though, 3000 downloads is more than probably every song on the studio section combined. But yeah, never forget about SS!!! Its bout to blow up, you know what i mean!

Comment

Originally posted by Yeezboy
            Dunno why, But limelinx wont let me download it >.>

Can someone upload it to usershare or something else?
            http://usershare.net/YoungFire/6r2ww5o8yomg

Comment

Im diggin it..... i can defintely see how you got your 3,000 downloads

only thing i could point out are the breath takings in the first verse. It took my mind off the lyrics and made me pay more attention to when he was gonna take his next breath. ADD maybe IDK

but good shit right there my dudez

Comment

Originally posted by BranD NewZZ

only thing i could point out are the breath takings in the first verse. It took my mind off the lyrics and made me pay more attention to when he was gonna take his next breath. ADD maybe IDK

Lol my bad. That was like my 20 take on the verse in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420

know how that goes already haha i dont care what anyone says man this shit is a workout in its self. I've found myself comin out the shit sweating like i played against an nfl team or something. Jus do ya thing out here n your path should turn yellow soon enough. we all goin for the same thing gotta be like family as i see it.

Comment

[quote=BranD NewZZ]
                    Originally posted by "BranD NewZZ":1lm6a0d7

know how that goes already haha i dont care what anyone says man this shit is a workout in its self. I've found myself comin out the shit sweating like i played against an nfl team or something. Jus do ya thing out here n your path should turn yellow soon enough. we all goin for the same thing gotta be like family as i see it.[/quote:1lm6a0d7]

I still come out sweating. lmao my girl loves it tho

Comment

[quote=YungNRuthless]
                      Originally posted by "BranD NewZZ":1kaei0hu

know how that goes already haha i dont care what anyone says man this shit is a workout in its self. I've found myself comin out the shit sweating like i played against an nfl team or something. Jus do ya thing out here n your path should turn yellow soon enough. we all goin for the same thing gotta be like family as i see it.
                      I still come out sweating. lmao my girl loves it tho[/quote:1kaei0hu]

Hahahhaha. Ive never came out sweating, no homo. But shit i smoke so much. A verse gets me out a breathe if i gotta re-try it like 5 times.

Comment

niggas you trash with your wack mics, check out my expensive mic and fl studio on devil in me bitches
                        "Uh,Fiji water granddaddy purp,Excuse me while I let the semiautomatic burp, Blood game mothfucka call me red alert"

My apologies, diabolically
                        Im the prodigy, do you rodger me
                        I look in the flames, and see a hotter me

Comment

Quit spamming all of the threads.

Comment

Working...
                          X