No announcement yet.

Caesar VS WeEeEeEzZzZyYy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny how [MENTION=60964]Caesar[/MENTION] worked his ass of and write big ass rap but got killed by 8 lines. You know why bro, because your rhyme scheme and flow was really bad. [MENTION=5]WeEeEeEzZzZyYy[/MENTION] used simpliest rap scheme with easiest flow but his verses were more enjoyable to read. So if you gonna drop 100 bar rap then make something always in point and try to stay in flow or else use same technique Weezy made.
    Don't get me wrong if I say something wrong. I'm just starter rapper too, and just want to shear my opinion. Have a nice day

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

Originally posted by lilWizardJohnnyB View Post
      It's funny how @Caesar worked his ass of and write big ass rap but got killed by 8 lines. You know why bro, because your rhyme scheme and flow was really bad. @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy used simpliest rap scheme with easiest flow but his verses were more enjoyable to read. So if you gonna drop 100 bar rap then make something always in point and try to stay in flow or else use same technique Weezy made.
      Don't get me wrong if I say something wrong. I'm just starter rapper too, and just want to shear my opinion. Have a nice day
      I appreciate it, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar View Post
        I appreciate it, thanks.
        anytime.
        Don't get me wrong if I say something wrong.
        lol I just made a huge mistake right there. I mean don't misunderstood me. But as I can see you got me right. Nice and your verse was really dope, just your flow and rhyme was not that good. I have same problem too, try freestyle. It helps me a lot. You'll train your sense of rhyme really fast.

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

"i just fapped over luciana, brazilian ass nigga" wft lol

Comment

Working...
          X