• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkmate The Gr8 - Lane Switch (Feat. Livesosa) [VIDEO]

Feedback Links
    Feedback #1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ick-hertz.html
    Feedback #2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...sic-video.html

Check out the video fo my song "Lane Switch" I posted the song awhile ago so here's the official video

Last edited by Checkmatemuzick; 09-16-2013, 11:23 PM.

This video is pretty good... Production levels are good... Whoever filmed and edited this for you did a great job.

People making videos take note. This is where you want to be with your shit. Only thing I could say is it needs more (A) bad chicks (B) Maybe another scene change, or two (C) more energy from the people around you. that last shot, they look tired lol

Mykill's Video Verdict: 4.6/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      This video is pretty good... Production levels are good... Whoever filmed and edited this for you did a great job.

People making videos take note. This is where you want to be with your shit. Only thing I could say is it needs more (A) bad chicks (B) Maybe another scene change, or two (C) more energy from the people around you. that last shot, they look tired lol

Mykill's Video Verdict: 4.6/5
      Trill I appreciate ur honest opinion Ima be sure to apply it to my next video

Comment

@Basharkhalil98 @Lil wayne prezident no feedback??

Comment

aye just seen wat you said on (C) niggas wasn't tired...niggas was high LBS we ran thru a zip shooting the video

Comment

The song was dope as hell. I could easily see this on blogs and getting spins. I fucked with the video, too. Could easily see that on WSHH, too. you're one of the most underrated here, if not the most underrated.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
              The song was dope as hell. I could easily see this on blogs and getting spins. I fucked with the video, too. Could easily see that on WSHH, too. you're one of the most underrated here, if not the most underrated.
              I appreciate you checking out the video I agree if i'm not thee most underrated i'm in the top 3

Comment

Dope visual man. Reminds me of something old school. Track rides too man. You're getting there bro, keep em coming.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                  Dope visual man. Reminds me of something old school. Track rides too man. You're getting there bro, keep em coming.
                  preciate it bruh best believe ima keep'em coming the best is yet to come

Comment

The song was dope as hell. i love it (pause)
                    I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                    FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

damn this is straight fire !!!

R.I.P DAD

Comment

very dope beat and hook, something I would smoke to

you got a good rapping voice/flow too

video looks pretty professional as well, nice job

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...