3 New Beats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 New Beats

ok so here i got 3 more beats, the first one is hip hop , the other 2 are electro
    would appreciate if yall could leave some feedback at some of these

Feedback: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1171001
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1171003

Since I have very little knowledge about electro music, imma just review Legacy.

I don't really like the main melody, not because of the melody itself but because of its sound, I just don't like the instrument/VST/whatever you used. But this is a personal thing. Your transitions, as well as your diversity is really good, you always have that feeling to your beats where you patiently wait for the beat to drop, which is a good sign. Drums are on point, these small synths in the background fit very nice. I like it.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

its missing something, but i think if you polish it up, this could be a BANGER ! #IaintLyin $$$$
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

I like all 3, but legacy is my fav.

ayyyyeee keep it real.

Comment

Whole night might be the best outta all 3, but it seems like with all 3 you tired to over do the sounds and they don't mesh well together.

Comment

Legacy:
            Good beat. I think the synth needs a key change maybe.

Good Times:
            I think the guitar needs to be at a different key.

Whole Night:
            The volume dip at the beginning is odd. The bass is perfect. Counter beat is good.

I think all of these are solid, just need some adjustments sonically that can take them over the top.

Mykill's Verdict: 4/5

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
              Since I have very little knowledge about electro music, imma just review Legacy.

I don't really like the main melody, not because of the melody itself but because of its sound, I just don't like the instrument/VST/whatever you used. But this is a personal thing. Your transitions, as well as your diversity is really good, you always have that feeling to your beats where you patiently wait for the beat to drop, which is a good sign. Drums are on point, these small synths in the background fit very nice. I like it.
              Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
              its missing something, but i think if you polish it up, this could be a BANGER ! #IaintLyin $$$$
              Originally posted by youngkai16 View Post
              Whole night might be the best outta all 3, but it seems like with all 3 you tired to over do the sounds and they don't mesh well together.
              Originally posted by Mulafreak Jr. View Post
              I like all 3, but legacy is my fav.
              Originally posted by mykill View Post
              Legacy:
              Good beat. I think the synth needs a key change maybe.

Good Times:
              I think the guitar needs to be at a different key.

Whole Night:
              The volume dip at the beginning is odd. The bass is perfect. Counter beat is good.

I think all of these are solid, just need some adjustments sonically that can take them over the top.

Mykill's Verdict: 4/5
              thanks guys

Comment

Working...
              X