X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Days (Prod. RIVKA)

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tellgence.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-e-spooky.html
    Last edited by mykill; 10-05-2013, 08:36 AM.

Damn, the beat is dope as fuck.
    Dope flow, dope lyrics, i aint got nothing to complain about tho

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

pretty dope beat. is that you rapping/talking after 4:00 or part of the beat. Thought it was dope, chillwave kind of shit.

Comment

embed it .
        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

You do all your mixing in your house right? Your mastering always sounds really good. I didn't think you were going to a studio, but damn with this quality you could fool me. Well, the days of having to go to a studio are kind of dying, so... yeah... Always like tracks from the Kid because he makes you really "think". Always gotta respect a rapper with purpose and true conviction in his lyrics. Great beat choice man. Great mood and feeling from this one. Are you working on another tape?

Mykill's Verdict: 4.3/5

Comment

your shit's always dope. it seems like it would get boring if all of the songs on the mixtape are like this, but idk i'm not a fan of underground influenced music anyways.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Ion't know how you make these beats sound good, cause I sure don't like this one, just not my style

rhymes, flow and especially lyrics are on point

I also like the fact that your voice isn't as raspy as it was in some other tracks

also, you should try something different, like AtLien said, a whole tape with tracks like this could be a lil boring

huge sample tho

all in all one of the best rappers here

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
              X