X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "765" - Hard Knock Clique BANGER**

WE BACK WIT A BANGER...

#hardknockclique ..

A-Mitch on the first verse & Trev (me) on the 2nd.. We both did hook..

Called it "765" because it's our area code obviously couldn't think of nothing else. haha.

#ListenToHardKnock @hardknockclique

-- '765' -- 765 by HardKnockClique - Hulkshare --

Feed 1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-errthang.html

Feed 2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ife-ahead.html

Ya'll don't feed shit lmao

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
      Ya'll don't feed shit lmao
      EXACTLY.
      we dont feed shit, and this was shit.
      this shit sucked asshole.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
        EXACTLY.
        we dont feed shit, and this was shit.
        this shit sucked asshole.
        I can't take your opinion serious honestly.. You always hate on the music I post here .. I don't care if you don't like it, but tell me why. You're feed is garbage and your music is garbage .. Don't be mad that we have more fans than you and can make better music than you. Obviously this isn't our best, it was more for our fans because they've been craving a banger.. If you are going to tell me that it's SHIT, then tell me why you think it's SHIT. Don't just tell me it's SHIT without a reason. We've actually got really good feed on this elsewhere. I came back to this forum to post music but I forgot that most of you are dumb af and have an IQ of about 4 . We've came to the conclusion that the reason some of you hate on our shit is because we sound better, rap better and have more fans than all of you. Most of you just do this for the people on this forum. We actually have a fanbase outside of this forum.. This forum doesn't mean shit to me. I just post here hoping to get some feed. Good or bad. I just can't stand people like you that feed but don't give a reason. It has me believing that you only listened to 1/4 of it and didn't pay attention to it very well. Like I said, I KNOW this isn't our best but tell me why .. Don't just say it's SHIT without any reasoning .. Fake ass nigga.

Comment

Damn... well then...

Comment

name some people you rap better than.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
              name some people you rap better than.

Lol everyone on this forum. Hands down.

Comment

NOT ME!

Comment

nope.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Your shit is basic bro. Bars and flow. I heard nothing that stands out, it's a wannabe radio banger. It's cool to be cocky but that's hilarious.

Comment

IDK whos who, but the guy on the first verse was alright imo, kept me entertained tho, give you that (and im sure thats what you're going for in this track.)
                      The second guy however snapped, the flow at 1:55

What we worried bout? Nothin

And its cool to think you're better than everyone else, doesn't affect me, keeps you positive brah, even gets me hungrier that you feel that way that competition boyyy, thats how everyone should feel about their shit , word to kdot.
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

If you're a real rapper, you should be hungry. you should always think you're better than everyone else, and you should have some kind of work ethic. Always make music. Always hone your craft. Trev's right, if he thinks he's the best - he's the best. But instead of internet arguin', maybe someone should make a track and show him why he's not...

Comment

Working...
                        X