"765" - Hard Knock Clique BANGER**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
    IDK whos who, but the guy on the first verse was alright imo, kept me entertained tho, give you that (and im sure thats what you're going for in this track.)
    The second guy however snapped, the flow at 1:55

What we worried bout? Nothin

And its cool to think you're better than everyone else, doesn't affect me, keeps you positive brah, even gets me hungrier that you feel that way that competition boyyy, thats how everyone should feel about their shit , word to kdot.
    Thanks for the feed homie.. 2nd dude was me haha.. and yea our whole point of this track was to just keep people entertained.. Wasn't meant for anything else lol. I appreciate people that feed like you and [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] .. I don't care if people think our shit sucks, that's fine, I just hate when they don't give me a reason why it sucks that's why I snapped for a second..

And thank you for that last part of the comment.. If you wanna be the best, act like it, be cocky, shove your music in peoples face and tell em it's the best thing they will ever hear.. That's what got us were we are today. Good looks bro appreciate it .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
    Your shit is basic bro. Bars and flow. I heard nothing that stands out, it's a wannabe radio banger. It's cool to be cocky but that's hilarious.

LOL OF COURSE IT'S BASIC.. It's a song that NO ONE CARES what is said.. It has a good beat, good hook and can be played anywhere.. I'm fine with that.. To say my shit is basic? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO LISTEN TO THE REST OF OUR SHIT AND TELL ME THAT AGAIN.. LMAO.. My bars > your bars and 95 % of everyone else's bars on this forum .. I got respect for a few of the dudes on here but most ya'll butt and I'm not afraid to say it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mykill View Post
    If you're a real rapper, you should be hungry. you should always think you're better than everyone else, and you should have some kind of work ethic. Always make music. Always hone your craft. Trev's right, if he thinks he's the best - he's the best. But instead of internet arguin', maybe someone should make a track and show him why he's not...
    MYK ! You are right ! Instead of arguing with me and bashing me through a internet keyboard why doesn't someone step up, get on a mic, and prove to me that you better than me.. Please, I want someone to try it.. Warning: I will come back, and I WILL end anyone that wants to try and murder me.. I'll battle all y'all niggas.

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
      LOL OF COURSE IT'S BASIC.. It's a song that NO ONE CARES what is said.. It has a good beat, good hook and can be played anywhere.. I'm fine with that.. To say my shit is basic? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO LISTEN TO THE REST OF OUR SHIT AND TELL ME THAT AGAIN.. LMAO.. My bars > your bars and 95 % of everyone else's bars on this forum .. I got respect for a few of the dudes on here but most ya'll butt and I'm not afraid to say it.

MYK ! You are right ! Instead of arguing with me and bashing me through a internet keyboard why doesn't someone step up, get on a mic, and prove to me that you better than me.. Please, I want someone to try it.. Warning: I will come back, and I WILL end anyone that wants to try and murder me.. I'll battle all y'all niggas.
      lmaoooo don't catch too many feels my dude. Wasn't bashing you but this song isn't hot. And please give me an example of these bars because I just checked feel this and the m.a.a.d city and wasn't feeling it. I did fuck with Amazin' for the flow though.

I'm not even hating but if you can't take criticism you aint gonna get far. And it's funny how you listened to one of my random freestyles and are comparing your shit to mine when you're asking me to check out all your other shit for proof you got bars. Show me somethin

Comment

This is some of that REALNESS. Good track. HKC always has that knack for making good music, and when you talk about a group that can make a real "track", they are one of those I put at the top. Now, Trev might have a slight temper about things sometimes, but he does make quality music. Some would say that he's not saying anything different than others, but it's the song composition that matters. The hook carry's the song well. The verses are performed well. It's that mix that makes this track work for me. Good job.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.2/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          This is some of that REALNESS. Good track. HKC always has that knack for making good music, and when you talk about a group that can make a real "track", they are one of those I put at the top. Now, Trev might have a slight temper about things sometimes, but he does make quality music. Some would say that he's not saying anything different than others, but it's the song composition that matters. The hook carry's the song well. The verses are performed well. It's that mix that makes this track work for me. Good job.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.2/5

Thanks for the feed myk.. Appreciate it. I admit I do have a temper sometimes but some of these people just get me heated. lmao.. Good looks myk .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
          lmaoooo don't catch too many feels my dude. Wasn't bashing you but this song isn't hot. And please give me an example of these bars because I just checked feel this and the m.a.a.d city and wasn't feeling it. I did fuck with Amazin' for the flow though.

I'm not even hating but if you can't take criticism you aint gonna get far. And it's funny how you listened to one of my random freestyles and are comparing your shit to mine when you're asking me to check out all your other shit for proof you got bars. Show me somethin

You saying I don't have bars in that "M.a.a.D City" shit is pathetic tho.. A Mitch may not have went the hardest on that song but until any of you can string together multis like I can gtfo lmaoo.. I can take criticism . It's the feed that people leave that doesn't explain why they don't like it is what started this.. Just saying you don't like it or it's SHIT isn't enough for me to take you serious.. Especially on a forum where you are ENCOURAGED to feed good.

Comment

lol cool track beat is bananas ya all did ya thing. think the second verse was the best tho
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

mix and flow are pretty good. lyrics suck though. 3.5/5
              .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
              X