Cypher $H!T - Who's the Realest of the Real!? **BRING HEAT**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cypher $H!T - Who's the Realest of the Real!? **BRING HEAT**

A lot of talk has been going on... hearsay... conjecture... It's time for people to put their money where they mouth has let em... Time for another Cypher...

Rules
    • 16 bars aimed at other rappers in the Studio. You can name drop, you can point fingers, you can roast whoever you want. The main objective is: tell anyone that listens why you're the hottest rapper in the Studio.
    • Time limit: Sunday Oct 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM (you better find some fucking time this weekend to get it done. my verse is done. Took me 1 hour)
    • No crazy effects: let's bring it back old school. This is a cypher. No autotune. Just a little reverb and go.
    • Submit (1) a completed track (2) a vocal track (3 - optional) your adlibs to @mykill by the deadline (4) Lyrics
    • I dont wanna hear none of you say "aw man, never mind. I dont like the beat". fuck that. If you're the hottest, you shouldnt care what the beat is

Prize
    Winner gets the title of BEST IN THE STUDIO. I'll make you a signature or something or an avatar that you can put on your profile and brag your ass of with.

Beat
    Download FALL 2010-The Cypher.mp3 | Limelinx

Preview....

#KNG$H!T
    Last edited by mykill; 10-19-2013, 12:08 AM.

lmaooo noooo nobody wants it on this beat

Comment

You are fucking crazy i fucks with this beat

Comment

Originally posted by StephenKING View Post
        You are fucking crazy i fucks with this beat

I meant none of you want to fuck with me on it lmaooo nah i fuck with it

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
          I meant none of you want to fuck with me on it lmaooo nah i fuck with it
          hahahaha I analyze everything, so i hope you spit some real shit, cause everyone knows my opinion is the most important

Comment

Originally posted by StephenKING View Post
            hahahaha I analyze everything, so i hope you spit some real shit, cause everyone knows my opinion is the most important

I got you, just gonna be some attack mode shit on this one

Comment

I'm not mentioning any names haha no gimmicks here... straight wordplay and bars

not saying you are... just talking me

Comment

Honestly, I'll be surprised if there's more entries than just mine....

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                  Honestly, I'll be surprised if there's more entries than just mine....
                  Im done ill shoot it to you later today

- - - Updated - - -

Submitted.

Comment

whens the cut off sunday right?

Comment

yep. 11:59pm est

Comment

I will get home tomorrow to the barracks then get situated, I will try though

If I don't get it in in time then I'll still turn it in just late

Comment

Working...
                        X