Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unworldly-Troubles Till I die

https://soundcloud.com/malakiix/unwr...les-till-i-die

First of off, this song was the most random thingy ever, we just went to youtube and picked the fist beat that ccame up, we are just tryna to make songs to see how we sound together and stuff and improve on flow and stuff before starting a serious project

First time working with both these guys on a track, they live around my place and we decided to start a group called Unworldly, or Unwrldly, idk if it looks better abrrviated
    both these guys have unique flows that I think if we work on it;ll sound better

Im the 2nd guy,

Feed
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ost-world.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...nk-theory.html
    Last edited by KidComet; 10-20-2013, 03:39 PM.

Damn you fucking killed this shit, one of the best on tha studio imo.
    "She saw me as Obama but I hate Obama damn"
    The 1st guy was alright, 3rd guy needs help
    The flow was perfect , gimme a dl with your version only please
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

nice flow and lyrics.
      .................... ....................

Comment

refuckingspect ! did this shit !
        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Quality is ehhh.. not the worst i've heard but not the best...

Lyrics are ight so far, I like how you kind of sticking to a topic that's hard to do...I like the way you deliver and your voice is coo..

Hook i was iffy but that shit actually dope mane good job on that ..

Overall I'd give this a 4/5 .. and p.s. your quality is better than I originally thought . good shit.. dope keep going..

Comment

This sounds like some old school dre and em west coast style shit. You killed your verse i think, really felt the energy and soul in your flow/lyrics. I think you guys should keep working together, this could be interesting!

Comment

everything on point in this song, i like it, keep up on the good work with your music.

Comment

Good dynamic between you guys. Your verse was dope as fuck, per usual. Subject is very iffy because you seem like an extremist christian, lmao. I fuck with your verse, though. You're definitely a talented ass rapper and it shows because the other two verses weren't terrible, but your verse was the standout by far.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Working...
                X