• Show
Clear All

it's nice brah, I liked it

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      it's nice brah, I liked it
      good looks bro.

Comment

I know you're happy people aren't ignoring your songs anymore, huh?

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

lol naaa bro I had 1000 views before I even posted here.. like I said we don't need this forum as shitty as that sounds lol.. but thanks for checkin.

Comment

yall can rap no doubt,

but what makes yall different? Work on being more unique
            only thing yall are missing,

more wordplay more lyrics that make me go dammnnn howd u think of that?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              yall can rap no doubt,

but what makes yall different? Work on being more unique
              only thing yall are missing,

more wordplay more lyrics that make me go dammnnn howd u think of that?!?!
              Yea I agree with you bro.. We do need to set ourselves apart from everyone else.. We've done that with a few songs, but not a lot ill be honest.. Appreciate the honest feed back mane and we will work on that for sure.

Comment

I fuck with itttt
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                  I fuck with itttt
                  good looks mane

Comment

There's always some kind of controversy with a Caucasian rapper saying the world "nigga" in any of his raps. Some would say "dude, you're not black. you can't say that." When you really think about it, no matter how much people in the black community can say "we changed it, to take it back, and make it our own", they are still inevitably calling each other the same term that was use derogatorily hold them down. History and Philosophy lesson aside, I think that its lost its meaning entirely in the 21st century. Should a bunch of white guys say it? No. Should black people say it? No. that's just my opinion. I only say it in music, because I'm making that kind of music and its a term like "bitch" that is used flagrantly. I don't refer to women as "bitches" in my music, and maybe it's time I just stop saying that word too. Looks like I'm going to have to rework some of the stuff I've been doing maybe...

So, to get to the song - it was too short. Verses were kind of simple. You guys brought those good flows and great energy, but nothing said really make me pay attention at first listen. After a couple more, still didnt have the impact that you were trying to get. Glad you made this a Bonus track. Hell, I'd leave it off entirely. Wildly mediocre track... :/

Mykill's Verdict: 3.3/5

Comment

smooth track digged your flow the beat went well with you guys but i think you need to play around with lyrics a bit more and spit some creative material but for a group track
                      4/5

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                      X