Upcoming R&B Singer "Eshee"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming R&B Singer "Eshee"

Hey Im From Springfield Mass The Home Of Basketball But No Opportunity SMH Can Yall Please Support A Brother And Check Out My Latest R&B Song??

Here:
    @Kaden

Also Check Me Out On Young Dros FDB Remix!!!! Here:

CHECK OUT MY GROUP <-------

Bio:
    "Tyche Eshee Silvera" Is An Upcoming R&B Singer Looking To Get His Self More Out There Than He Already Is. The Saying He Go's By Is "Things Gotta Get Worse Before It Gets Better" And That Applies To His Music. Eshee Has Had 100,000+ Views On Youtube Thanks To His Loyal Fans That Support His Music. Most People Are Do Music For The Money And The Fame But Not Eshee. He Is Very Passionate About His Music And He Love To Sing Because It Fills His Heart Up With Joy. Music Is, And Always Will Be Important To Him For As Long As He Lives And Walks This Earth. Eshee, Was Born And Raised In Springfield, Massachusetts. His Mother "Barbara Ann Silvera" Passed Away On March 1st 2011 From Breast Cancer. And Ever Since Then, Hes Been Motivated And Inspired To Follow His Dreams For Music. And That's Why He Does What He Does. Not Only Does It Keeps Him Out Of Trouble But Music Is Also Therapeutic For Him. His Current Project Hes Working On Is His 3rd R&B Mixtape Titled "Eshee Silvera" Set To Be Released Feb 16th 2014 But In The Mean While Check Out His 2nd R&B Mixtape Called "Heart Touching" The Name Has Alot To It. He Calls It Heart Touching Because Not Only Does It Express How He Feels In His Life But When A Listener Listens To It Their Gonna Be Drawn In To The Unique New School/Old School Sound He Brings To The Table. Which Is Produced By His One And Only Personal Producer "Jay-Play". Eshee's Main Goal Is To Make His Mother Proud And Make It To The Red Carpet In Her Name.
    Last edited by Eshee; 10-29-2013, 02:48 AM.
Working...
X