Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorde ft. Rembrandt - Royals (remix)

Lorde ft. Rembrandt - Royals (rap remix) - YouTube

I'm back to doing remixes like I was at the beginning. full circle/ouroboros and what not. I really like the song and the CD's dope, so yk.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...53638-one.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...xan-n-dro.html

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Flow is on point, the 2nd verse ended kinda awkwardly, idk if its just me tho,

Dont really like the beat tho, but you spit on it well homie

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Flow is on point, the 2nd verse ended kinda awkwardly, idk if its just me tho,

Dont really like the beat tho, but you spit on it well homie
      right on, bruh. lmao, your sig, though.

Comment

Im feelin your flow, but at some points it seems like you lose a little focus and it throws off the clean vocals

Comment

Originally posted by CaveatReligion View Post
          Im feelin your flow, but at some points it seems like you lose a little focus and it throws off the clean vocals
          'preciate it. flow is my worst problem, so I'mma still work on that.

Comment

I like this hook, haven't heard the original. Feelin your flow on this. THis actually a fly remix overall, ain't got much to say

Comment

This Song Is Str8 3.5/5, And PM Me The Original One.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                'preciate it. flow is my worst problem, so I'mma still work on that.

you definitely just got me hip to the original, shits amazing, you did a pretty good job on this too, just ur flow was a lil off, i heard you do alot better
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Never heard the original but dis is dope def something different but you was spitting on certain parts ur flow seemed a lil off other den dat good shit

Comment

The original is a great song. The flow of your verse was great for such a minimalistic beat. The transition between the first verse and Lordes vocals was a little iffy but you can't really do anything about that haha. The second verse was cool too. I think the vocals should be turned up a bit, but it's still very listenable.
                    3.5/5

Comment

Dope track and just a few flow slips. Never heard the original but its still good sh!t. [MENTION=35776]ATLien666[/MENTION] i still you to resend that verse i asked u for awhile ago.
                      4.2/5
                      I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                      FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Damn dude you bounce over this beat like you own it. I honestly never listened to what she was saying on the hook until I listened to this version. Surprises me I never caught on to that. Your verses fit this well. Lyricism is expected from you by now and you don't disappoint. I think as far as the mixing of the track goes, you could've cut it out somewhere earlier. I think with this song being so popular an average listener would get so caught up in the known parts of this song again by the end they'd forgotten what that you even there you know? Hope that doesn't come off as rude. Great remix though man.

Comment

Working...
                        X