• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LWHQ BEAT BATTLE GAME 1 (Mykill vs. Davidistheking) [VOTING PERIOD]

Time to vote people!

Contestant 1

vs

Contestant 2

Try to consider Composition, Quality, Technical and Originality when judging.
    Contestant 1
    0%
    Contestant 2
    0%

The poll is expired.

first one got repetitive quick as hell. the little hip-hop muzak breaks were dope, I liked those.

the second one was dope. i'm a little too gone to remember the sample, but I liked how you flipped it. yours seemed more out there and less rigid. i fucked with it a lot.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

#2 cause the beat dropped

i was waiting forever for the beat to drop on #1 and it just never lol

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        #2 cause the beat dropped

i was waiting forever for the beat to drop on #1 and it just never lol
        lmao

this exactly

Comment

lol yeah i suck at beat making, but Prof needed an 8th sooooo congratz Dave

Comment

Notes:

Mykill you had a nice chop of the sample, it just would have been nice to have some variation other than the bell part. The mixing is rly bad, but i don't blame u as you're new to this. The bass sounds like ass, i dunno what it sounds like on your end. but ey man, nice try! the drum timing seemed legit, except for that bass tho. at least u came thru with sumthin. I liked how u end it

Dave, the beginning was kind of weird, how it transitioned. Nice chop! I like the variations as it went on, good usage of the sample. The drums are on point, The mid-high freq range could be turned up to match the range of the bass so overall it would have been a cleaner mix. Good work!

Comment

First one doesn't sound good sonically imo, the bass together with these snares and the kinda-fast chopped sample don't do well together.. Although I enjoyed these little breaks here and there

Second one is ok, sample could've been cutted better but the beat itself is nice, just too mellow for my taste

Go & Listen ..

Comment

damn i wanna hear mykills beat. [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] what happend to your link? i wanna hear yours.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X