New Music from entitled "Goals" Wit the usual formula
    Dope Beats + Dope Lyrics = Goals

Feedback #1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...sic-video.html
    Feedback #2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...als-remix.html

Love the artwork lol

Comment

thanks but...wat about the song?

Comment

Didn't realize you had a new one. Thought that vid was new. This beat is perfect for you. Love that line "her afterbirth should be a triple beam" lol.An 'you ain't a soldier, you just a army wife". Verse was packed with good lines, left me wanting more. This track deserves at least one more verse. Dope cover by the way lol.

Comment

dope! i fuck with the flow and the beat is chill
          amazing world play length was great too!

5 out of 5 @Checkmatemuzick

Comment

[MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION] yeah the video is semi old but i'm glad you fucked wit the track you gotta get back in tune wit me

- - - Updated - - -
            [MENTION=55667]danielnfl36[/MENTION] thanks i appreciate the feedback on the track get in tune wit me

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
            Didn't realize you had a new one. Thought that vid was new. This beat is perfect for you. Love that line "her afterbirth should be a triple beam" lol.An 'you ain't a soldier, you just a army wife". Verse was packed with good lines, left me wanting more. This track deserves at least one more verse. Dope cover by the way lol.
            Thanks fo the feedback bruh I made the cover too so thanks for the propz [MENTION=35776]ATLien666[/MENTION] was just saying i'm one of the most undderrated if not thee most underrated on here but its good wait tiil you hear dis track wit me and [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Checkmatemuzick View Post
              @MC_Crary yeah the video is semi old but i'm glad you fucked wit the track you gotta get back in tune wit me

- - - Updated - - -
              @danielnfl36 thanks i appreciate the feedback on the track get in tune wit me

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks fo the feedback bruh I made the cover too so thanks for the propz @ATLien666 was just saying i'm one of the most undderrated if not thee most underrated on here but its good wait tiil you hear dis track wit me and @mykill
              you down to hop on that pound cake (for her<3 pt.2) collab i put in studio? if you'd be down that'd be dope!!

Comment

Originally posted by Checkmatemuzick View Post
                wait tiil you hear dis track wit me and @mykill
                AOETF coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                  you down to hop on that pound cake (for her<3 pt.2) collab i put in studio? if you'd be down that'd be dope!!
                  [MENTION=55667]danielnfl36[/MENTION] i'm down fo a collabo...but not on dat Pound Cake beat too many niggas jumped on dat beat anything else dat hasnt been overused or rapped on i'm wit it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                  AOETF coming soon
                  [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] truuuu ima have dat verse to you next Monday #AOETF

Comment

Working...
                  X