• Show
Clear All

• It's Mykill - Verse 2 Acapella

This.
    Download Verse 2 Acapella.mp3 | Limelinx

#AOETF

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1204963
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1204375
    Last edited by mykill; 11-27-2013, 01:22 AM.

honestly it was pretty dope, probably the best thing I've ever heard from you lol I don't really have any complaints on the lyrics because you carry it so good for being an acapella. like yo energy fam keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
      honestly it was pretty dope, probably the best thing I've ever heard from you lol I don't really have any complaints on the lyrics because you carry it so good for being an acapella. like yo energy fam keep it up
      thanks bru, appreciate that. I've been working hard to improve my flow and mic presence with this tape...

where dat feature at?!

Comment

I fuck with this. You had some dope bars in there and it woulda sounded good over a beat.

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
          I fuck with this. You had some dope bars in there and it woulda sounded good over a beat.
          Thanks... but...

Who says it isnt?

Comment

Shits pretty dope. Im tryna get back on so u should hit me up with somethin to motivate a killa
            U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
              Shits pretty dope. Im tryna get back on so u should hit me up with somethin to motivate a killa
              understood homie. thanks for the listen

Comment

Working...
              X