• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
    Get off mine nikka
    it was too little to get on.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

my nigga, my nigga, you are way too talented to let a wayne influence define you, real shit. you have an amazing flow and you always switch that shit up. you been coming up with crazy ass lines, too. I'm telling you, once you mold your own, you could easily land on blogs and probably get a deal, too. the wayne influence isn't as big as it used to be, but it's still big enough that if I played your song for somebody, they would get a huge wayne vibe and you don't want that. you're way too good for that shit. if you're gonna do it for this tape, cool, but whatever you drop next, make it your own and go hard. you got versatility and this ain't the best way to show it. this shit is still dope as fuck, though.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

hurry and drop this tape bro, you're killing everybody here in the studio right now.
        aint nobody fucking with you.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
          hurry and drop this tape bro, you're killing everybody here in the studio right now.
          aint nobody fucking with you.
          lol you a fool...

Comment

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
            Preciate the dope feed but i cant take credit for the best im just doing me like everbody else it just sound good lol but im not the best my dude
            no problem homie.. Its just my opinion that you are one of the best in Tha Studio, you have to do a bad song to change my opinion lol nah tbh what I like that much is the energy you have on your tracks, the flow with switchups and all of that and especially your voice.

Comment

Working...
            X