No announcement yet.

EYEMOB Pathway To Riches 2013 Finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was a bit too long for me but still a cool video....

Comment

Originally posted by TeedaTeezy202 View Post
      You been on our dick nigga chill out stop hating n show credit where it's due #EYEMOB.... WE OUTCHEA
      get wit it or get gone
      Because you keep actin' like you're doing something really big and you're not. With the exception of Kwan and Poyo, I honestly dont see any talent in the crew. You want some real feedback? I'll give it to you, but don't get all upset and your have your panties tangle up because I'm real with you. Call people names seems to be your only method of retaliation when someone points out flaws in your work. It's the internet. I'm not a dick rider. Get over it. I'm not trying to just say "oh your shit is hot!". I'm too intelligent for that. As Chuckie said - I'm older than you guys. I'm not 40, I am 30, and I've already graduated from college and made a career for myself in the business world so I'm on my French Montana (I aint worried about nothin'). You're still livin' with moms.

All I'm sayin' is, you're drinking empty bottles of patron and doing a show where you're screaming in the microphone. You're at your mama's house tryin' to flex like you're set, but from the visuals I don't see you living any life other than a high school student that likes to rap. Don't get mad because I call a fuckin' spade a fuckin' spade. Don't get upset when I laugh at Kai's little baby chains he got for $100 and thinks that's stuntin' or when that nigga wears a burka trying to be like Future. Where's your $1000 chains? Where's your bitches? All I see is you dudes runnin' around together in these videos, so before you start saying something about me, lets talk about how you don't have a circle of bad women around you and you're chillin' on your bed in your bedroom with your boys...

For instance, take this video:

Not only is it edited REALLY well, you get to see the personality of Kendrick and all the people around him. Is that what you're trying to accomplish? You should be showing footage of you making songs, doing shows (AND SHOWING THE AUDIENCE REACTIONS), and just living life in DC. Not trying to flex like you're the man, show a human interest story. That's what gets people to actually watch it. I showed your videos to some random friends of mine. Kinda like my music focus group for artists on here. They said the this one was unbearable. (Side note: They like THP/Noble music and think Gibbys is makes pop music.)

@@Poyo_KardashianThere's a lot of monetary investment associated with such ventures. I don't wake up and say to myself "Damn nigga, I want to start a record label." I wake up saying "Damn nigga, I want pay my bills and go see my girl". I've talked to Sharoyce and Mac about it before, but I'm still too cautious of the amount of time it would take and the necessary angel investment I would have to procure. I've also been working on business plans with an internet only model in mind, but that's just hypothetical. I'm not trying to become a rapper though, because just looking at how long the road has been for Jason the Kid to get where he is now - I don't have the patience.

TOO LONG/DIDNT READ:Fuck you, whack ass Teeda nigga. I'm the mod of this fucking section of the forum and your ass keeps spammin. Don't get salty cause I say something. Instead of responding like a little kid, how about you put your money behind a real website to promote your group? Improve your live performances where you're not screaming over your tracks - and for fuck sakes get the instrumental to the DJ and PERFORM. Poyo's "No Questions" cover is good, but get a graphic designer that's not in elementary school. When you release tracks, you need covers for visuals too. All this stuff should be easily obtained from reading about marketing on the internet. If it's a movement, then start investing money in the movement, and stop making videos about living a lavish life you're not. Half of you are probably small time weed dealers from military families anyway.

How's that for feedback? Fuckboi. Go get the popcorn @Lil_zimmie

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        Because you keep actin' like you're doing something really big and you're not. With the exception of Kwan and Poyo, I honestly dont see any talent in the crew. You want some real feedback? I'll give it to you, but don't get all upset and your have your panties tangle up because I'm real with you. Call people names seems to be your only method of retaliation when someone points out flaws in your work. It's the internet. I'm not a dick rider. Get over it. I'm not trying to just say "oh your shit is hot!". I'm too intelligent for that. As Chuckie said - I'm older than you guys. I'm not 40, I am 30, and I've already graduated from college and made a career for myself in the business world so I'm on my French Montana (I aint worried about nothin'). You're still livin' with moms.

All I'm sayin' is, you're drinking empty bottles of patron and doing a show where you're screaming in the microphone. You're at your mama's house tryin' to flex like you're set, but from the visuals I don't see you living any life other than a high school student that likes to rap. Don't get mad because I call a fuckin' spade a fuckin' spade. Don't get upset when I laugh at Kai's little baby chains he got for $100 and thinks that's stuntin' or when that nigga wears a burka trying to be like Future. Where's your $1000 chains? Where's your bitches? All I see is you dudes runnin' around together in these videos, so before you start saying something about me, lets talk about how you don't have a circle of bad women around you and you're chillin' on your bed in your bedroom with your boys...

For instance, take this video:

Not only is it edited REALLY well, you get to see the personality of Kendrick and all the people around him. Is that what you're trying to accomplish? You should be showing footage of you making songs, doing shows (AND SHOWING THE AUDIENCE REACTIONS), and just living life in DC. Not trying to flex like you're the man, show a human interest story. That's what gets people to actually watch it. I showed your videos to some random friends of mine. Kinda like my music focus group for artists on here. They said the this one was unbearable. (Side note: They like THP/Noble music and think Gibbys is makes pop music.)

@@Poyo_KardashianThere's a lot of monetary investment associated with such ventures. I don't wake up and say to myself "Damn nigga, I want to start a record label." I wake up saying "Damn nigga, I want pay my bills and go see my girl". I've talked to Sharoyce and Mac about it before, but I'm still too cautious of the amount of time it would take and the necessary angel investment I would have to procure. I've also been working on business plans with an internet only model in mind, but that's just hypothetical. I'm not trying to become a rapper though, because just looking at how long the road has been for Jason the Kid to get where he is now - I don't have the patience.

TOO LONG/DIDNT READ:Fuck you, whack ass Teeda nigga. I'm the mod of this fucking section of the forum and your ass keeps spammin. Don't get salty cause I say something. Instead of responding like a little kid, how about you put your money behind a real website to promote your group? Improve your live performances where you're not screaming over your tracks - and for fuck sakes get the instrumental to the DJ and PERFORM. Poyo's "No Questions" cover is good, but get a graphic designer that's not in elementary school. When you release tracks, you need covers for visuals too. All this stuff should be easily obtained from reading about marketing on the internet. If it's a movement, then start investing money in the movement, and stop making videos about living a lavish life you're not. Half of you are probably small time weed dealers from military families anyway.

How's that for feedback? Fuckboi. Go get the popcorn @Lil_zimmie
        total ether

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X