EYEMOB (Poyo, Teeda, YungKwan) - I Want Everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EYEMOB (Poyo, Teeda, YungKwan) - I Want Everything

Heres a track thats gonna be on the EYEMOB tape slight different from the first version. what ya think ?. Shootin the video next week

left feed for tmillzy & wayniac number1
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

dope flow. autotune needs to be turned down a notch. can barely understand you.
    average lyrics
    decent mixing. not enough high end on Teeda's verse and not enough midrange in YungKwan's verse

4/5

Just from a producer standpoint, that default Fruity Love Philter preset is overused and annoying.
    .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
      dope flow. autotune needs to be turned down a notch. can barely understand you.
      average lyrics
      decent mixing. not enough high end on Teeda's verse and not enough midrange in YungKwan's verse

4/5

Just from a producer standpoint, that default Fruity Love Philter preset is overused and annoying.

thanks fam! but whats a loveFruity Love Philter ?
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
        thanks fam! but whats a loveFruity Love Philter ?
        a stock FL Studio plugin

Fruity Love Philter - Effect Plugin

Comment

a stock FL Studio plugin

Fruity Love Philter - Effect Plugin
          show me a beat that uses it? cause all i know that beat was amazing lol
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

This is easy single material, imo. Good hook and beat choice. I normally don't fuck with your clique's verses only because you seem to outshine 'em, but they were flowing on this. Your flow is crazy good; you and Kash really shine through with ya'll ability to switch up the flow so easily. good shit. I'mma be waiting for the vid.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
              This is easy single material, imo. Good hook and beat choice. I normally don't fuck with your clique's verses only because you seem to outshine 'em, but they were flowing on this. Your flow is crazy good; you and Kash really shine through with ya'll ability to switch up the flow so easily. good shit. I'mma be waiting for the vid.
              respect bro aint no one outshining anybody ever, if I shine then teeda shine if kwan shine then ima shine. but yeah vid gone be Crazy !
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

respect bro aint no one outshining anybody ever, if I shine then teeda shine if kwan shine then ima shine. but yeah vid gone be Crazy !
                no doubt, my nigga. the more I listen to ya'll shit, the more I fuck with ya'll as a collective, that's respectable.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

show me a beat that uses it? cause all i know that beat was amazing lol
                  it was the part at the beginning of that beat. you can do so much more with it. just some lazy people just leave it default.

at the beginning of this too.
                  just googled "Mike will made it type beat"

https://soundcloud.com/babywanksbeat...e-it-type-beat

Comment

it was the part at the beginning of that beat. you can do so much more with it. just some lazy people just leave it default.

at the beginning of this too.
                    just googled "Mike will made it type beat"

https://soundcloud.com/babywanksbeat...e-it-type-beat
                    oh i see what you mean, but when you gone stop bullshitting and throw some beats towards the MOB way lol ?
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Video should be dope, good song !

Comment

"Walk into Heaven with my EYEMOB Hoodie"

twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                        X