KA$H-No More (I Like)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KA$H-No More (I Like)

My team told me I should go with this as my new single. This is the unmastered version and not the official beat. Live From Mar$ coming a month after YBAS3 drop

Feedback
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...chete-mix.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...onthebeat.html
    I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
    FERINA OMO or Die

You send any feeler tracks out to blogs yet? Blogs are the new A&R's.

This is pretty f'n smooth. Definitely has potential to be THAT record. That hook alone is catchy enough to get stuck in peoples head and warrant the replay.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.6/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      You send any feeler tracks out to blogs yet? Blogs are the new A&R's.

This is pretty f'n smooth. Definitely has potential to be THAT record. That hook alone is catchy enough to get stuck in peoples head and warrant the replay.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.6/5
      Any suggestions
      FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
        Any suggestions
        Add a whispering offset adlib saying "you no more" to the chorus. Kinda rich homie / future style but not yelling. Maybe do the verse adlibs the same kind of way.

Left Right alternating adlibs here and there would add to the trippy effect of the single.

A tape stop at the beginning of verse two would be good. Probably on the "rescue" line, with some added delay.

some more harmonies to the chorus would be good in spots. nothing too loud, just accompanying like the end of the song.

All i can think of.

Comment

This shit is too hard. Like mykill said, that hook is catchy as hell and with the right push (send this shit to blogs) it could easily blow up. Can't wait to hear the final version. But this by far the best complete, full song I've heard from you. Good shit, man.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            Add a whispering offset adlib saying "you no more" to the chorus. Kinda rich homie / future style but not yelling. Maybe do the verse adlibs the same kind of way.

Left Right alternating adlibs here and there would add to the trippy effect of the single.

A tape stop at the beginning of verse two would be good. Probably on the "rescue" line, with some added delay.

some more harmonies to the chorus would be good in spots. nothing too loud, just accompanying like the end of the song.

All i can think of.
            Sounds like a plan. Ill probably go anddo that tomorrow. Is there a specefic blog i should reach out to?
            FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Man you sound like wayne and chance combined lmao. This is a smooth track. 4/5. Do some of the shit mykill said tho.. like fill up that empty space in the hook (after you say "you no more") with an adlib. Dope though.

Comment

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
                Is there a specefic blog i should reach out to?
                any of them. You should definitely try to get your name out there on any an every blog possible. Start with the small time blogs, because the big ones catch on to what they're doing if a good majority of them are talking about a guy. Works just like A&R's in the past. I would suggest writing a quick personalize email to them with your track, you need some photos or graphics to go along with it, and just do that every time you put a good single together. have to grow those relationships.

For instance, JTK has been at it for something like the last 4-5 years, and now he's getting serious blog placement. I dont even think he has a deal, so if your uncle and label connections can help get you more blog placements I would try that

Comment

Let me ask yall something. What feeling or vibe does this song give anyone?
                  FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

definitely a chill vibe, something chris brown would do for example, with more rap influenced parts of course

don't know if that's what you wanted but it's a song for the women, no lie it's dope tho

Go & Listen ..

Comment

you could ofcourse always BUY blog placement, which is what some of these artists are doing.
                      My blog gets HEAVY traffic. For the right price, i'll put you on the front page.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If i was really on like that i would love to get big sean and ti or drake and chance the rapper on the remix.
                        FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Working...
                        X