Poyo - Richard Sherman Freestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poyo - Richard Sherman Freestyle

Another quick ass song i did, i was beats while sportscenter was on mute and they kept showing was richard sherman so i just did a song called Richard Sherman

Left feed for Cas & the bro Rembrandt
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

also this beat is perfect for KidComet

- - - Updated - - -

also this beat is perfect for KidComet
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

that superhoe line was dope as hell. your little short freestyles are more entertaining than a lot of niggas actual songs. good balance of lyricism and personality. definitely reminds me of wayne on lean where you would find all types of lil' songs on the internet where this nigga would spit for a few and kill it or have some shit you could play again when it's finished. out of curiosity, you ever planning on doing any more of those real heavy lyricism songs you did a while back? I remember one you did about your friend dying which brought out something we don't hear too often from you.

- - - Updated - - -

that superhoe line was dope as hell. your little short freestyles are more entertaining than a lot of niggas actual songs. good balance of lyricism and personality. definitely reminds me of wayne on lean where you would find all types of lil' songs on the internet where this nigga would spit for a few and kill it or have some shit you could play again when it's finished. out of curiosity, you ever planning on doing any more of those real heavy lyricism songs you did a while back? I remember one you did about your friend dying which brought out something we don't hear too often from you.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah ill probably do some more deeper tracks, if the timing is right i dont force them i just have to be in a certain mood or feeling some type of way for me do them type tracks.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah ill probably do some more deeper tracks, if the timing is right i dont force them i just have to be in a certain mood or feeling some type of way for me do them type tracks.
        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
        X