Featuring LoKo (Compilation Mixtape)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Featuring LoKo (Compilation Mixtape)

Since I pretty much quit rapping, figured I'd release all my unreleased material. Starting with all these feature verses I did for other niggas tapes that really didn't get any recognition. Enjoy.

Probably gonna forget that I posted this here since I don't frequent the site anymore, so I'm sure when I remember this will be stickied (ehem) and have at least three pages. Anticipating lilchuckeeforeheadbig comments, as usual.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Havent listened to the whole thing yet but from what ive heard i cant really figure what made you wanna quit rapping. Sh!t hella dope fam from what i heard so far.
    I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
    FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
      Havent listened to the whole thing yet but from what ive heard i cant really figure what made you wanna quit rapping. Sh!t hella dope fam from what i heard so far.
      I agree with this.

Comment

why did you quit??

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
          Originally posted by mykill View Post
          I agree with this.
          Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
          why did you quit??
          When it started feeling like a job and less like my passion, I knew I had to walk away before I started to loathe it. Plus, nowadays every nigga and their mama wants to be a rapper, so no one really stands out anymore and it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. I've moved on to managing and engineering. That's where the real money is anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
            When it started feeling like a job and less like my passion, I knew I had to walk away before I started to loathe it. Plus, nowadays every nigga and their mama wants to be a rapper, so no one really stands out anymore and it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. I've moved on to managing and engineering. That's where the real money is anyway.
            True that. When its not fun anymore its time to drop it (music anyway). Thats a great transition though and you still keeping it in music. Whatever you do go hard bro.
            I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
            FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Finally! Someone who gets it!

Comment

Ew unsticky please. Niggas ain't paying it no mind.

Comment

Eh... I thought it was pretty cool. Lots of good verses. Too bad others didn't give it more spins...

Comment

u quit rapping though, so it shouldnt matter right?

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                      Eh... I thought it was pretty cool. Lots of good verses. Too bad others didn't give it more spins...
                      Salute. I realized I'm a better feature rapper than I am on original songs.

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                      u quit rapping though, so it shouldnt matter right?
                      So because I quit my hard work should go unnoticed? Oh.

Comment

So because I quit my hard work should go unnoticed? Oh.
                        its about persistence.
                        quitting doesnt show determination, so if you quit rapping, then we shall quit taking notice...

Comment

Working...
                        X