Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
    its about persistence.
    quitting doesnt show determination, so if you quit rapping, then we shall quit taking notice...
    so, what makes me retiring from rap different from sports players retiring their jersey? do people quit taking notice of their accomplishments? are they not determined anymore just because they decided they were done playing?

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
      so, what makes me retiring from rap different from sports players retiring their jersey? do people quit taking notice of their accomplishments? are they not determined anymore just because they decided they were done playing?
      they quit after a lucrative career of accomplishments.
      you quit after we just found out you rapped.
      perhaps you've already achieved fame and success and we just dont know about it.
      otherwise, you're just another internet rapper who quit before he made it.........

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
        they quit after a lucrative career of accomplishments.
        you quit after we just found out you rapped.
        perhaps you've already achieved fame and success and we just dont know about it.
        otherwise, you're just another internet rapper who quit before he made it.........
        i'm just following the money breh. i made more money in 2012 being an engineer than i have in the past 7 years combined rapping.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Working...
        X