Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tha Killurz - Get Out of My Face (Killurz Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kinda think you were being serious lol you fucking goofy as hell for that. but i get what you was trying to do though, i experiment with different sounds and flows all the time. but the shit doesnt suit you at all to me #Honest.

Crary ripped the shit, good to hear from him again, thought he quit or sumthin lol
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
      Crary ripped the shit, good to hear from him again, thought he quit or sumthin lol
      Truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
      its not that i dont like it, he jus doesnt kno how to use his voice properly for rapping
      There's some validity to this statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
      whack as always

#Hater
      This bitch is STILL mad? *Smh*

Comment

I don't like the real song or the beat but I like how u flipped thug's & quan's style, its better than ur normal style IMO I mean don't sound like this on every single song but u seem like u had fun wit it
        PURP 7 OUT NOW!!!!
        http://www.datpiff.com/Famou-Bueller...pe.568870.html

Comment

I thought this shit was dope as fuck, honestly. You had fun with it, but I think niggas are kinda overlooking your bars in this song. You needa put some aspect of this into all of your recording. The chorus was great and idk why imitating his voice brought good charisma out of you, but i liked it. Crary has been murdering his guest verses. Nigga just randomly pops up and kills things; you guys work really well together, too. Crary, when are you dropping new solo shit?

idk, I liked this song, tbh.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
            I thought this shit was dope as fuck, honestly. You had fun with it, but I think niggas are kinda overlooking your bars in this song. You needa put some aspect of this into all of your recording. The chorus was great and idk why imitating his voice brought good charisma out of you, but i liked it. Crary has been murdering his guest verses. Nigga just randomly pops up and kills things; you guys work really well together, too. Crary, when are you dropping new solo shit?

idk, I liked this song, tbh.
            Tomorrow

Comment

Working...
            X