Poyo - Like Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poyo - Like Wayne

Called this Like Wayne cause on the 2nd verse i used one of my favorite verses from my favorite rapper. 1st verse all me doe

song is produced by Swift

Feed for bro Kash and Prof. E
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

We know you called it this for views

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      We know you called it this for views
      Idk if you just trolling or not but I didn't even do it for views. I'm not even promoting my songs outside here and KTT until I drop my tape and this probably won't even be on the tape. The reason I named it LIke Wayne is because the song I used the second verse is called Like father Like son so it's just a play on words really lol
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

This is pretty dope! We need more solo poyo songs! for some reason this is the best vocals i've ever heard from (can still be more beefy), maybe its cuz u dropped the autotune.

Comment

Cant even lie this reminded me of cartef 3 session wayne. Dope shit bro
          I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

i dig this bro, i like the theme of the song, and ur verses were dope, nice work poyo
            Chyeaaaaaaah!

Twitter:
            www.twitter.com/JAI_107

ReverbNation:
            www.reverbnation.com/YoungNobleKing

Facebook:
            https://www.facebook.com/YoungNobleKing

YouTube
            http://www.youtube.com/user/DeziDoRhytMusik

Shout out my label PsychoZ On The Street ProductionZ.

Comment

nice flow. dope wayne verse too.
              .................... ....................

Comment

heard this on KTT. I fuck with this, this does remind me of Tha Carter III session. nice lil soulful beat. It's a refreshing change in sound coming from you. You keep changing shit up sonically, so your mixtape will be interesting.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
                  This is pretty dope! We need more solo poyo songs! for some reason this is the best vocals i've ever heard from (can still be more beefy), maybe its cuz u dropped the autotune.
                  I think its cause the beat was original, the producer sent it directly to me so i think thats why the quality is better. any suggestions to improve the quality tho ?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                  heard this on KTT. I fuck with this, this does remind me of Tha Carter III session. nice lil soulful beat. It's a refreshing change in sound coming from you. You keep changing shit up sonically, so your mixtape will be interesting.
                  i got endless flows

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
                  Cant even lie this reminded me of cartef 3 session wayne. Dope shit bro

the beat reminded me of killing me

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dezi-Do Rhyt View Post
                  i dig this bro, i like the theme of the song, and ur verses were dope, nice work poyo
                  thanks brogawd

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                  nice flow. dope wayne verse too.

send me some more beats !
                  twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Hmmm... so ultimately did No Questions get postpone because you wanted to make more lyrical songs for it? Seems like lately you've been doing tracks with more lyrical content. This was pretty good. Wayne verse was a nice touch and almost sounds like something you'd rap yourself. Would you be nice if you replaced it with an original verse for the tape, but this works as is too.

Mykill's Verdict: 3.9/5

Comment

Flow - you flow really well throughout the whole song, fuk with the flow. There are a FEW points where it's fucked up.

Lyrics - some of the lines are weak. But overall its good and matches the content so i can't really say much.

Delivery + Mic Presence - Perfect. You show the charisma in your voice and your personality shines.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                        Hmmm... so ultimately did No Questions get postpone because you wanted to make more lyrical songs for it? Seems like lately you've been doing tracks with more lyrical content. This was pretty good. Wayne verse was a nice touch and almost sounds like something you'd rap yourself. Would you be nice if you replaced it with an original verse for the tape, but this works as is too.

Mykill's Verdict: 3.9/5

Nah i just didnt feel like it was the right time to drop, until that time ima just keep recording and try different styes/flows

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by youngben View Post
                        Flow - you flow really well throughout the whole song, fuk with the flow. There are a FEW points where it's fucked up.

Lyrics - some of the lines are weak. But overall its good and matches the content so i can't really say much.

Delivery + Mic Presence - Perfect. You show the charisma in your voice and your personality shines.

youngben from KTT ? Mah nigga
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                        X