Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tha Killurz - We Made It + MC_Crary - Runnin' (#F3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Killurz - We Made It + MC_Crary - Runnin' (#F3)

Tha Flood Continues...
    [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] + [MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION]

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1262913
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1262046

AW I FUCKED UP BY NOT DOING MY VERSE FOR THIS! [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] damn my nigga you killed this one [MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION] witht he agressiveness over htere haha. Dope sample changes too and mixing is perfect!
    4.6/5
    I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
    FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
      AW I FUCKED UP BY NOT DOING MY VERSE FOR THIS! @mykill damn my nigga you killed this one @MC_Crary witht he agressiveness over htere haha. Dope sample changes too and mixing is perfect!
      4.6/5
      gracias pimpin'. i started on Move that Dope, got 8 bars in freestylin' and such, but then i went ADD on it. I'll try to finish it up on sunday and shoot it your way.

Comment

Liked your flow and energy, quality feels iffy to me .

A lot of balls to jump on this beat, cuz i ain't done with the original yet

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
          Liked your flow and energy, quality feels iffy to me .

A lot of balls to jump on this beat, cuz i ain't done with the original yet
          Thanks for the feed fam. Why do you say quality's iffy?

Comment

That second one is so smooth; that hook is superrrr chill and the verse vocals are crispy. Flow is solid and your flow is packed with emotion, which is perfect for something like this, especially since the beat is primarily vocal driven with that chill ass beat. Dope stuff man!
            http://www.ATBeats.com

Comment

lmao, paul rudd is that nigga forever. My nigga, this is how you should always rap. You went hard on We Made It and you kept that consistent delivery, too. You were feeling yourself on that. Really good shit all around, for real. But man, wtf, Crary where the fuck you been, bruh? Came in hard as fuck, goddamn. I wasn't feeling your delivery towards the end since it seemed kinda slow, but after another listen, I feel it a lot more. You guys work well together; your chemistry shows.

Running I'm more iffy about just because I'm not a fan of the instrumental at all, but that second verse was really good. Going from Workaholics and expanding that into the bible reference was a skillful transition, man. The flow was iffy on the song, but lyrically, you were consistent as fuck. Really excited to hear what you've been working on.
              Last edited by ATLien666; 04-17-2014, 01:06 PM.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                You guys work well together; your chemistry shows.

Really excited to hear what you've been working on.
                Thanks bru. Don't worry... That remix I sent you is going on F3 so you're definitely on the tape.

One thing I realized today - Runnin' might be the best song on the whole tape. [MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION] shows so much versatility on it, as well as the ingenious lyrics. Not many people can do that 'round these parts.

Comment

unfortunately I thought both songs were weak. definitely the weakest songs y'all put out in awhile. y'all were on a good streak but I jus don't see anything above average with either song. something about we made it jus didn't sound right. and the runnin song jus seemed average overall. beat was cool af tho. gunna have to wait to see what y'all bring to the table next time around...

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                    unfortunately I thought both songs were weak. definitely the weakest songs y'all put out in awhile. y'all were on a good streak but I jus don't see anything above average with either song. something about we made it jus didn't sound right. and the runnin song jus seemed average overall. beat was cool af tho. gunna have to wait to see what y'all bring to the table next time around...
                    Hmmm... What kind of music do you primarily listen to? Name some artists.

Also, have you ever heard "Runnin" by Pharcyde?

Comment

this shit is dope y'all both snapped on dat We Made It and dat Runnin is grade A smokin music

Comment

Originally posted by Checkmatemuzick View Post
                        this shit is dope y'all both snapped on dat We Made It and dat Runnin is grade A smokin music
                        Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

Don't forget to check out F3: Blackout @ www.LMI-United.com.

Comment

Working...
                        X