Music Video - Trevv - Amazin' #hkc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Video - Trevv - Amazin' #hkc

This is the first ever music video from anyone in the hkc. It's me, Trevv. We have minimal recording equipment for shooting a video but we working with what we have.

Check it ---

@mykill don't delete this, I'll feed here in just a little bit. At work right now, just wanted to get this out there.

@Trev_Da_Dj

*Mykill: Fixed it. now go do some feedback nowish
    Last edited by mykill; 04-16-2014, 10:38 PM.

Song is cool, video is not that good tho look like cell phone quality tbh you also gotta get more comfortable with the cam, but that will come with time. and also no hate but you gotta dress better. but respect for even doing a video when most here wont do one
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
      Song is cool, video is not that good tho look like cell phone quality tbh you also gotta get more comfortable with the cam, but that will come with time. and also no hate but you gotta dress better. but respect for even doing a video when most here wont do one

haha thanks for the feed bro, this was made in like 3 hours so i wasn't really ready lol. But, ion bout cell phone quality? Idk if you watched it in hd or not lolol. Appreciate the feed always, I'll keep what you said in mind #muchlove

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
        haha thanks for the feed bro, this was made in like 3 hours so i wasn't really ready lol. But, ion bout cell phone quality? Idk if you watched it in hd or not lolol. Appreciate the feed always, I'll keep what you said in mind #muchlove
        where dat feedback bru? i'm still waiting lol

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          where dat feedback bru? i'm still waiting lol
          doing it now lol forgot

Comment

I probably would've picked a different song to shoot a video for, tbh. Hearing you rap about gats is cool audibly, but putting a face to the music makes me laugh. But then again, I don't fuck with ya'll, so my opinion really isn't worth much.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

oh fuck

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                I probably would've picked a different song to shoot a video for, tbh. Hearing you rap about gats is cool audibly, but putting a face to the music makes me laugh. But then again, I don't fuck with ya'll, so my opinion really isn't worth much.
                lol I feel you, no one on this forum fucks wit us so ion really give a f lmao

- - - Updated - - -

only posted here for views, not feed

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                oh fuck

lololol, cuz im a white kid that rapper better than ya'll straight up

- - - Updated - - -

When ya'll pussies aren't afraid to actually go out & make a music video get at me

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

only posted here for views, not feed

- - - Updated - - -

lololol, cuz im a white kid that rapper better than ya'll straight up

- - - Updated - - -

When ya'll pussies aren't afraid to actually go out & make a music video get at me
                  nigga, I made a video 2 years ago, lmao. Poyo has a video and I think a couple others do, too. and you really don't rap better than anyone here, tbh. I've said this before, but if you really think you do, battle me or something.
                  Last edited by ATLien666; 04-19-2014, 04:54 PM.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Nice flow to flow transitions...you can rap...video isnt good though but then again expecting a good video was me being ignorant to your situation...still good i guess....the content though and the presentation..i mean never judge a book by its cover but you gotta be a bit more believable...
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I don't like the video, but I love the song, next time u should've let me edit it lol but its good to see you putting videos out, now don't stop keep droppin videos like u do songs
                      PURP 7 OUT NOW!!!!
                      http://www.datpiff.com/Famou-Bueller...pe.568870.html

Comment

the song is dope but the video is iight i understand how it is taking the dat step to putting sum visual to wat your music its easier said den done the quality is pretty decent too i look forward to ur next video tho #salute

Comment

Working...
                        X