Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SkilZ - Nothin On You (Official Music Video)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice sounds kinda weak. Needs some better mixing. Lyrics were mediocre. With some better mixing, this could sound like something you'd hear typically on anything else you'd hear on any random average mixtape or the radio now a days.

Mykill's Verdict: meh/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      Voice sounds kinda weak. Needs some better mixing. Lyrics were mediocre. With some better mixing, this could sound like something you'd hear typically on anything else you'd hear on any random average mixtape or the radio now a days.

This^^^
      WIZHEEZY�
      Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface
      I never cared about you WizHeezy lol. All you ever did was hurt my feelings over the Internet.

Comment

Idk man, I want to like this shit but I really can't haha. You sound HIGH AF not knowing what you doing kind of. The song was alright I guess, nothing I would play more than once but I guess it's decent for what it is. The video is what really made this trippy lmao. I mean, it was just very very simple ya feel me? Nothing made me want to keep watching it, it was just bland. Not hating man, just letting you know maybe get a little more creative. Imo this song didn't deserve a video, but do what you do.

Overall :

Song 2/5
        Video 2.5/5 just because it was a tad bit more entertaining than just the song.

Keep going tho man you got potential.

Comment

Originally posted by WizHeezy View Post
          This^^^
          Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
          Idk man, I want to like this shit but I really can't haha. You sound HIGH AF not knowing what you doing kind of. The song was alright I guess, nothing I would play more than once but I guess it's decent for what it is. The video is what really made this trippy lmao. I mean, it was just very very simple ya feel me? Nothing made me want to keep watching it, it was just bland. Not hating man, just letting you know maybe get a little more creative. Imo this song didn't deserve a video, but do what you do.

Overall :

Song 2/5
          Video 2.5/5 just because it was a tad bit more entertaining than just the song.

Keep going tho man you got potential.

Thanks y'all. I was just messing around and freestyled to this beat. Glad to here you think it could be out there though. I'll definitely upload another song with better lyrics. My bar game isn't like that, trust me. I just wanted a visual for y'all because I had been thinking for a minute now about uploading my music here, just to see if people actually pay attention and hear your music. So I'm really glad for the feedback. Thanks a lot guys.

On the side note, I don't know if you guys have seen the other thread I uploaded today? I just wanted to know if I uploaded the song right, it's from YouTube. I had tried to do what Flame Beats adviced me to do, but it didn't want to play like that once I made the thread? The video was black & it said "Learn More". So I uploaded it again but just as a link to YouTube. Is that okay? Or do people rather have the video on the thread? Oh and it's working right, can y'all hear the song when y'all click the link?

SkilZ
          Own The Studio
          #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
          Subscribe to Like all of the latest songs from SkilZ on YouTube� now!
          Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

Visuals are always good. Don't think that we're knocking that in the slightest. Just work hard on your mixing and recording techniques to improve your song quality. No one jumped out the bed and became the G.O.A.T. at this rapping thing. It took practice. Take the feedback you get and work to improve to that point were people are saying "damn man, that was the shit!"

See what I'm saying?

Comment

Visuals are always good. Don't think that we're knocking that in the slightest. Just work hard on your mixing and recording techniques to improve your song quality. No one jumped out the bed and became the G.O.A.T. at this rapping thing. It took practice. Take the feedback you get and work to improve to that point were people are saying "damn man, that was the shit!"

See what I'm saying?
              Yeah I know man. I really do appreciate the feedback. I will work harder, improve my weak points and improve overall. I'll keep uploading music on here as well. Thanks a lot for the advice and motivation.

By the way man, do you know if my YouTube link for my "Purple Swag" freestyle is working? It's here in Tha Studio just in another thread. I'd appreciate that.

SkilZ
              Own The Studio
              #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
              Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

lol idk this was both funny as fuck but also had kinda potential lol

and wtf are you term k's twin brother???!?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

the song is stuck in my head, no joke
                  its on of those weird ass songs (actually not my type of music) but you still like it lowkey.
                  so 3.5/5 i would say
                  "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

I lowkey kinda fuck with this and I honestly cannot tell you why. Shit was just entertaining to me and it didn't sound too bad. Definitely work on your mixing some more just so we can get a better feel on your lyrics. nigga said chop your dick off in the kitchen, lmao. I'm kinda against white rappers saying nigga so liberally, but it's whatever. I'm curious to hear your actual songs and see your own personal style because this seems like a borderline parody, not saying white guys can't do trap/drill because THP does it well with his own style infused so I'm curious to see your actual songs.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by RiCH HOMiE QUiL View Post
                      lol idk this was both funny as fuck but also had kinda potential lol

and wtf are you term k's twin brother???!?
                      Glad you liked it man. Thanks. And who's Term K? I have a brother, but that's not my brother lol.

Originally posted by slayeroo View Post
                      the song is stuck in my head, no joke
                      its on of those weird ass songs (actually not my type of music) but you still like it lowkey.
                      so 3.5/5 i would say
                      It's catchy right? Thanks man, glad you jammed out my song.

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                      I lowkey kinda fuck with this and I honestly cannot tell you why. Shit was just entertaining to me and it didn't sound too bad. Definitely work on your mixing some more just so we can get a better feel on your lyrics. nigga said chop your dick off in the kitchen, lmao. I'm kinda against white rappers saying nigga so liberally, but it's whatever. I'm curious to hear your actual songs and see your own personal style because this seems like a borderline parody, not saying white guys can't do trap/drill because THP does it well with his own style infused so I'm curious to see your actual songs.
                      Lmao I'll work on the mixing for sure. And I'm part black. My mom is black, I'll try to upload a new video with me rappin', I got braids now. I'll definitely upload more of my music here for you. I have a lot more. Just so you can know & maybe get used to my style. I will be rapping more complex as well. I either freestyle or write. So when I write, I include more wordplay. So yeah man, please do check out the threads I start making. For now I'll just upload some of my old music until I get better quality and mixing but I'll make sure to let people know when it's one of my most recent songs on my newer threads. Just so y'all can see how I've improved. I really apreaciate the feedback and will continue to do this better for more feedback. Thanks for listening. I really appreciate it.

SkilZ
                      Own The Studio
                      #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?

Comment

LMAO AYE THIS SHIT CRANK!!!! your audio quality the worst but nvm that i fuck with the song. you aint really saying shit tho i like the vibe and energy
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                          LMAO AYE THIS SHIT CRANK!!!! your audio quality the worst but nvm that i fuck with the song. you aint really saying shit tho i like the vibe and energy
                          I'll work on the quality next time, but thanks man! Fuck with my music, I appreciate that. I'll see if I can make a song with a concept as well. Just check my shit out when you see it bro, I'd appreciate that too.

SkilZ
                          Own The Studio
                          #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?

Comment

Working...
                          X