Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SkilZ - Nothin On You (Official Music Video)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkilZ View Post
    Thanks y'all. I was just messing around and freestyled to this beat. Glad to here you think it could be out there though. I'll definitely upload another song with better lyrics. My bar game isn't like that, trust me. I just wanted a visual for y'all because I had been thinking for a minute now about uploading my music here, just to see if people actually pay attention and hear your music. So I'm really glad for the feedback. Thanks a lot guys.

On the side note, I don't know if you guys have seen the other thread I uploaded today? I just wanted to know if I uploaded the song right, it's from YouTube. I had tried to do what Flame Beats adviced me to do, but it didn't want to play like that once I made the thread? The video was black & it said "Learn More". So I uploaded it again but just as a link to YouTube. Is that okay? Or do people rather have the video on the thread? Oh and it's working right, can y'all hear the song when y'all click the link?
    Yeah. It works.
    WIZHEEZY�
    Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface
    I never cared about you WizHeezy lol. All you ever did was hurt my feelings over the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by WizHeezy View Post
      Yeah. It works.
      Thanks! Don't forget to rate my song!

SkilZ
      Own The Studio
      #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
      Subscribe to Like all of the latest songs from SkilZ on YouTube� now!
      Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

Thanks! Don't forget to rate my song!
        Yeah. Which one?
        WIZHEEZY�
        Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface
        I never cared about you WizHeezy lol. All you ever did was hurt my feelings over the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by WizHeezy View Post
          Yeah. Which one?
          A freestyle I did with my niggas over A$AP Rocky's "Purple Swag". Please rate it! Feedback? Fuck with Young SkilZ! Thanks!

SkilZ
          Own The Studio
          #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
          Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

Lyrics: i'd say the lyrics are trash im not going to lie there lazy and rushed and just sound stupid even for a trap song 1/10
            Delivery: pretty poor your voice jumps all over the place and feels very shaky 2/10
            Beat: its OK nothing special 4/10

Overall: song is pretty bad in my opinion.

1/5
            Last edited by Zimmie; 05-19-2014, 05:02 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              Lyrics: i'd say the lyrics are trash im not going to lie there lazy and rushed and just sound stupid even for a trap song 1/10
              Delivery: pretty poor your voice jumps all over the place and feels very shaky 2/10
              Beat: its OK nothing special 4/10

Overall: song is pretty bad in my opinion.

1/5
              Thanks man! Appreciate the View and the time it took to review my song.

The Lyrics, The Delivery, it's a freestyle, so it's all good. The beat isn't even mine. It's Gucci Mane's beat.

I do appreciate your honesty tho. Whenever I get an exclusive beat, I'll deliver better quality, same goes for my lyrics.
              Please do check out more of my threads on here Lil Zimmie, but be aware of the ones that are freestyles. They'll usually be the ones with another artist's beat. Whenever I drop exclusives, I'll upload the artwork as well. Fuck with Young SkilZ Lil Zimmie, I'd appreciate the honesty again!

SkilZ
              Own The Studio
              #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?

Comment

Thanks man! Appreciate the View and the time it took to review my song.

The Lyrics, The Delivery, it's a freestyle, so it's all good. The beat isn't even mine. It's Gucci Mane's beat.

I do appreciate your honesty tho. Whenever I get an exclusive beat, I'll deliver better quality, same goes for my lyrics.
                Please do check out more of my threads on here Lil Zimmie, but be aware of the ones that are freestyles. They'll usually be the ones with another artist's beat. Whenever I drop exclusives, I'll upload the artwork as well. Fuck with Young SkilZ Lil Zimmie, I'd appreciate the honesty again!

your a humble guy bro i appreciate that i didn't know it was a freestyle next time write that out so i can keep that in mind when i review your songs

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                  your a humble guy bro i appreciate that i didn't know it was a freestyle next time write that out so i can keep that in mind when i review your songs
                  It's all good Lil Zimmie. Please do keep on reviewing my songs, it is and will be much appreciated. I will keep in mind to clarify what type of song I've uploaded in the next thread I make for a better review. Thanks again Lil Zimmie, I would thank you but I'm out of Thanks for today. I'll thank you once I can again. But for now, Thanks Lil Zimmie.

SkilZ
                  Own The Studio
                  #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?

Comment

Working...
                  X