Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bodied (Cypher) - Trevv of #hkc feat G Wayne & AMitch (Hkc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
    Then why you even in this section? lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably going to get kicked out for dropping the N word. Lmao. Fuck it.
    oh so u only make music for other rappers, makes sense.

btw i was just callin u out again cuz u called me mad when you were the one callin me a ni''er lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Lol thanks for the feed ni''er
      I don't quite understand why all this got to that point. You guys come in and start bashing Trev, and grant it he did make some statements previously, but then again - there are a lot of people in this forum that only show up in Tha Studio for THP/Poyo songs and then bounce. Not saying that's a bad thing, because I'm glad people come in at all and it gives other artists a chance that they might listen to their stuff and give them some needed feedback, but there's no need to come in and start the whole situation. Trev's wrong for taking it that far... You guys are wrong for poking the bear...

Why not just leave it be and keep movin?

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I don't quite understand why all this got to that point. You guys come in and start bashing Trev, and grant it he did make some statements previously, but then again - there are a lot of people in this forum that only show up in Tha Studio for THP/Poyo songs and then bounce. Not saying that's a bad thing, because I'm glad people come in at all and it gives other artists a chance that they might listen to their stuff and give them some needed feedback, but there's no need to come in and start the whole situation. Trev's wrong for taking it that far... You guys are wrong for poking the bear...

Why not just leave it be and keep movin?

I do apologize for taking it that far & I shouldn't have. My bad. But, all I did was come in, feed some songs & drop one of mine queitly & asked for feed & even said "feed if you want" . Not like I came in here talking shit, demanding that you listen to my music or claim im better than everyone in here.. All I did was post one of my tracks & ya'll come at me lol.Yes, I have ran my lips in here before, but I calmed down & left forever to let it die off... When someone talks shit, especially on fucking line, imma run my mouth back, we all would & do. I apologize for the use of the N word & that's all I apologize for.

Comment

ya'll niggas gonna be ass and irrelevant forever.

and idk why you expect people to fuck with ya'll when ya'll dissed everybody here then left, but came running back expecting us to care about your lame ass music. Then you drop the n-word because you caught feelings like usual, lmao.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
            ya'll niggas gonna be ass and irrelevant forever.

and idk why you expect people to fuck with ya'll when ya'll dissed everybody here then left, but came running back expecting us to care about your lame ass music. Then you drop the n-word because you caught feelings like usual, lmao.
            None of this is even over whether they like my music or not. I DO NOT CARE IF THEY LIKE IT OR NOT. I really don't. That's why I said "feed if you want". I don't care either way. In reality we are all going to be irrelevant forever so guess we in the same boat. We've still got more fans than you could ever dream of. Not trying to brag or boast nun shit like that, just saying. For you to be saying we're irrelevant when you can't even get 200 views on a track is a little stupid lol. None of you have even left feed you just instantly started talking shit because ya'll don't like me, it's not about my music on this forum anymore, it's just the fact ya'll don't fuck w me. I could absolutely murder a song, go platinum & win a Grammy & ya'll would still talk shit, SSDD. It's cool, I get it lol. Now please, continue to talk shit because it does not matter to me. I am not in my feelings LMAO. I promise you that

Comment

None of this is even over whether they like my music or not. I DO NOT CARE IF THEY LIKE IT OR NOT. I really don't. That's why I said "feed if you want". I don't care either way. In reality we are all going to be irrelevant forever so guess we in the same boat. We've still got more fans than you could ever dream of. Not trying to brag or boast nun shit like that, just saying. For you to be saying we're irrelevant when you can't even get 200 views on a track is a little stupid lol. None of you have even left feed you just instantly started talking shit because ya'll don't like me, it's not about my music on this forum anymore, it's just the fact ya'll don't fuck w me. I could absolutely murder a song, go platinum & win a Grammy & ya'll would still talk shit, SSDD. It's cool, I get it lol. Now please, continue to talk shit because it does not matter to me. I am not in my feelings LMAO. I promise you that
              I got like 5 songs with over 1000 views, one has almost 8000 and I had one with 10000+, but okay. Tell me, if you have all these fans, why are you coming here to get views and not feedback? How with all these fans you got, you still pulling the same numbers as most of us? lol

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                I got like 5 songs with over 1000 views, one has almost 8000 and I had one with 10000+, but okay. Tell me, if you have all these fans, why are you coming here to get views and not feedback? How with all these fans you got, you still pulling the same numbers as most of us? lol
                Because I like to share my music with as many people as possible. If you really wanna talk views & downloads check our hulkshare numbers for the last year n a half. HardKnockClique - Music - HulkShare .. We just started using soundcloud not to long ago & don't promote it much. Over 150 K views & downloads in the last year n a half so suck a dick lol

Comment

Because I like to share my music with as many people as possible. If you really wanna talk views & downloads check our hulkshare numbers for the last year n a half. HardKnockClique - Music - HulkShare .. We just started using soundcloud not to long ago & don't promote it much. Over 150 K views & downloads in the last year n a half so suck a dick lol
                  Bruh, you brought up views, lmao. Get out your feelings, man. You like to share your music with as many people as possible, but you don't promote your soundcloud much? but at the end of the day, my nigga, instead of going back and forth on here, we could put it on wax.

Comment

Anyone check out this Freebase EP? Pretty trill beats...

Comment

Anyone check out this Freebase EP? Pretty trill beats...
                      yea it's dope but wrong thread lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        yea it's dope but wrong thread lol?
                        trying to get em off this arguing lol

Comment

trying to get em off this arguing lol
                          well he does not need to wonder, never seen such a lil bitch on here before

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                          X