Loko - Like Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loko - Like Me

I definitely found a new sound. This the first y'all hearing it, but a lot of the songs I been recording lately sound nothing like the old LoKo y'all used to. I'm on this new shit forreal. Be on the lookout for a jawn with Poyo too.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

You sound like you were influenced by Drake's verse on "All Me", Jay-Z's verse on "Drunk In Love", Lil Wayne's voice and Driicky Graham's "SnapBack and Tattoos".

Song is dope! Makes me wonder how you living.

SkilZ
    Own The Studio
    #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
    Subscribe to Like all of the latest songs from SkilZ on YouTube� now!
    Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

Originally posted by SkilZ View Post
      You sound like you were influenced by Drake's verse on "All Me", Jay-Z's verse on "Drunk In Love", Lil Wayne's voice and Driicky Graham's "SnapBack and Tattoos".

Song is dope! Makes me wonder how you living.
      Lmao i've never heard Jay's verse on DIL and never heard of snapbacks and tattoos before.
      the "gah damn" was inspired by drake tho. no lie. and i always get told i rap like wayne so thats nothing new.

I'm living good tho

Comment

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
        Lmao i've never heard Jay's verse on DIL and never heard of snapbacks and tattoos before.
        the "gah damn" was inspired by drake tho. no lie. and i always get told i rap like wayne so thats nothing new.

I'm living good tho
        Lol I guess it's just the way you said "From Ice", it sounded a lot like how Jay-Z said "On Site" in Drunk In Love. Great minds think alike I suppose.

Glad to hear you're living the good life though. Hope I make it one day like you. Much props! Keep making music

SkilZ
        Own The Studio
        #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
        Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

Lol I guess it's just the way you said "From Ice", it sounded a lot like how Jay-Z said "On Site" in Drunk In Love. Great minds think alike I suppose.

Glad to hear you're living the good life though. Hope I make it one day like you. Much props! Keep making music

just listened to it . you right. the funny part is i wrote that verse wayyyyy before that song even came out. so he was inspired by me obviously lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
            just listened to it . you right. the funny part is i wrote that verse wayyyyy before that song even came out. so he was inspired by me obviously lmao.
            This guy lol. We should make a song together. I promise I won't disappoint. I really like how you rap and think it would be dope if I feature you on my Mixtape or Vise Versa. What do you say? It's cool if you don't want to. I'm just saying I'm down to make some songs with you. Fuck with Young SkilZ, Loko!

SkilZ
            Own The Studio
            #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?

Comment

This guy lol. We should make a song together. I promise I won't disappoint. I really like how you rap and think it would be dope if I feature you on my Mixtape or Vise Versa. What do you say? It's cool if you don't want to. I'm just saying I'm down to make some songs with you. Fuck with Young SkilZ, Loko!
              Sure. Send me something and I'll throw a verse on it.

Comment

It would be really cool if you change up the hook some, kind of like you did for the latter half of it, and did that with the first half just flipped. You know what I mean? Like add the "like me, like me, like me" part and stereo it to the beginning. Maybe even for like 2 bars. Hmm... What effects did you use on the hook? Is it a flanger?

Sound wasnt half bad. You never disappoint when it comes to punchlines, I'll give you that. That autotune in the first verse might need to fade out a little sooner than it did. Still don't know why you cut all the lows out of your sound. Autotune effects sound on point.

Mykill's Verdict: 3.9/5

*Hook is definitely catchy... Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                  It would be really cool if you change up the hook some, kind of like you did for the latter half of it, and did that with the first half just flipped. You know what I mean? Like add the "like me, like me, like me" part and stereo it to the beginning. Maybe even for like 2 bars. Hmm... What effects did you use on the hook? Is it a flanger?

Sound wasnt half bad. You never disappoint when it comes to punchlines, I'll give you that. That autotune in the first verse might need to fade out a little sooner than it did. Still don't know why you cut all the lows out of your sound. Autotune effects sound on point.

Mykill's Verdict: 3.9/5

*Hook is definitely catchy... Nice work.
                  i honestly don't even know what effect it is that takes the lows out tbh.
                  Also, idk if you would know or not but I'ma but a audio interface soon so that I can have better quality vocals nshit, and so that I can monitor my input while recording with effects on without there being a delay, any specific brand you'd recommend ?

Comment

Working...
                  X