Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkilZ - Congratulationz Pt. 2 (Mixtape)

Last edited by SkilZ; 05-22-2014, 03:30 PM. Reason: MyKill was trippen about feedback. Well there you go.

SkilZ
    Own The Studio
    #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
    Subscribe to Like all of the latest songs from SkilZ on YouTube� now!
    Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

where's the feedback for posting this? you're gettin' realllly spammy lately...

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      where's the feedback for posting this? you're gettin' realllly spammy lately...
      I forgot one time, simple mistake. I'm not spamming at all. Please explain how? Please don't come to hate, act grown, be grown.

SkilZ
      Own The Studio
      #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
      Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

Originally posted by SkilZ View Post
        I forgot one time, simple mistake. I'm not spamming at all. Please explain how? Please don't come to hate, act grown, be grown.
        He's just hating. Good look on being Top 8 today on DatPiff, I didn't think you had it in you.
        WIZHEEZY�
        Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface
        I never cared about you WizHeezy lol. All you ever did was hurt my feelings over the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by WizHeezy View Post
          He's just hating. Good look on being Top 8 today on DatPiff, I didn't think you had it in you.
          I haven't seen that fool MyKill give you feedback, so what's it to him? Keep at it SkilZ, you're starting to show progress.

I really like the vibe to "How It Goes" by the way, I fuck with it.

"Girl, I'm Kendrick Lamar AKA I Can't Spit A Bar!"

Comment

Originally posted by WizHeezy View Post
            Did you like "How It Goes" tho?

Originally posted by KendrickLamarCantSpitABar View Post
            I haven't seen that fool MyKill give you feedback, so what's it to him? Keep at it SkilZ, you're starting to show progress.

I really like the vibe to "How It Goes" by the way, I fuck with it.
            Thanks for the motivation guys. Fuck with Young SkilZ! I really appreciate it.

SkilZ
            Own The Studio
            #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?

Comment

O_o

Goddamn, you're hotter than Mac Miller!

Comment

Act grown? I'm the mod of Tha Studio bruh. If you're not following the rules, you're not following the rules. I don't sense a single bit of "hate" in my statements, but if you would like me to dissect your auditory musings, then you would not like the brunt and honest outcome.

Point being, don't be a fuck boi. You know it takes feedback to post something. I'm just reminding you. You're pretty active and you usually do it, just dont know why you didnt this time. My intention was to remind you not make a habit, but if you and these other accounts want to go there...

Comment

Act grown? I'm the mod of Tha Studio bruh. If you're not following the rules, you're not following the rules. I don't sense a single bit of "hate" in my statements, but if you would like me to dissect your auditory musings, then you would not like the brunt and honest outcome.

Point being, don't be a fuck boi. You know it takes feedback to post something. I'm just reminding you. You're pretty active and you usually do it, just dont know why you didnt this time. My intention was to remind you not make a habit, but if you and these other accounts want to go there...
                  Then be professional. Why would you talk to a member the way you just did to me if you're the mod? I don't need you to give me your two cents. But whatever dawg, I did what you told me to do. End of discussion. Why you mad bro? Don't be biased.

SkilZ
                  Own The Studio
                  #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?

Comment

Then be professional. Why would you talk to a member the way you just did to me if you're the mod? I don't need you to give me your two cents. But whatever dawg, I did what you told me to do. End of discussion. Why you mad bro? Don't be biased.
                    Professional? Dude this is the internet, get outta here. I'm not customer service. Nobody's mad, I just suggested you follow the rules. You're the one being a bitch about it, scared someone doesnt like you're music. All i said was "where's the feedback for this" and "you're getting a little spammy". You got like 8 songs up and you posted this one without feedback. Do your due diligence.

Comment

i fuk with the track in OP tbh

nice melody

Comment

Professional? Dude this is the internet, get outta here. I'm not customer service. Nobody's mad, I just suggested you follow the rules. You're the one being a bitch about it, scared someone doesnt like you're music. All i said was "where's the feedback for this" and "you're getting a little spammy". You got like 8 songs up and you posted this one without feedback. Do your due diligence.
                        You're such a Hater. You say nobody's mad, but you sound pretty mad to me. Good Day sir.

SkilZ
                        Own The Studio
                        #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?

Comment

Working...
                        X