Cas - See Me Now (God's Gift)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cas - See Me Now (God's Gift)

Another track off my mixtape. This one has a hook lol [MENTION=78660]youngben[/MENTION]

feed1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1301027

feed2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1302014

great track enjoy the flow and your unique voice compliments the whole thing reminds me of Kendrick.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      great track enjoy the flow and your unique voice compliments the whole thing reminds me of Kendrick.
      appreciate it man

Comment

bumpppppppppp

Comment

Your voice rides well with the beat, and like someone said before it kinda has a Kendrick feel to it which is dope. Good job, man.
          RHYTHMIC INTELLIGENCE
          SOUNDCLOUD
          FACEBOOK
          TWITTER
          YOUTUBE

Comment

lyrics on point, the beat is pretty dope and your flow fits perfectly 4.5/5

Comment

your voice is ill bro, the chorus is hard
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Your voice compliments this beat a lot. Nice choice. Your delivery and flow is dope, too. You straight up murdered this shit. I don't why I don't feel the chorus that much; it's probably the weakest part of the song, but it's not bad. Overall, it's dope as hell. Great beat choice. You flowed perfectly on it.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by RIOT View Post
                  Your voice rides well with the beat, and like someone said before it kinda has a Kendrick feel to it which is dope. Good job, man.
                  Originally posted by -Tunechi- View Post
                  lyrics on point, the beat is pretty dope and your flow fits perfectly 4.5/5
                  Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                  your voice is ill bro, the chorus is hard
                  Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                  Your voice compliments this beat a lot. Nice choice. Your delivery and flow is dope, too. You straight up murdered this shit. I don't why I don't feel the chorus that much; it's probably the weakest part of the song, but it's not bad. Overall, it's dope as hell. Great beat choice. You flowed perfectly on it.
                  appreciate it everybody. I really focus on the flow and I think it's starting to come around finally so I'm glad y'all fuck with it

Comment

Working...
                  X