• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's Like" - Trevv

"It's Like" ...

#hkc -- [MENTION=200]Trev[/MENTION]_Da_Dj -- #KnockOnWood -
    Feed 1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...freestyle.html
    Feed 2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ella-hoes.html

This beat is super smooth. Got a nice jazzy feel to it. Love the line "yeah I sold a little weed, just to make a couple dollars to buy my soul back". Dope shit. Flow stays on point throughout. This is a little different that what I remember from you, but love it.

Comment

the flow is retarded ... dope shit man makes me wanna lay a couple verses. Been on this melodic shit lately but I really fuck with this.

Comment

This was dope. You, Comet, and Cas have a real knack for the multies. Always entertaining to listen to your work. Kudos.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.3/5

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
          This beat is super smooth. Got a nice jazzy feel to it. Love the line "yeah I sold a little weed, just to make a couple dollars to buy my soul back". Dope shit. Flow stays on point throughout. This is a little different that what I remember from you, but love it.
          Thanks man! Appreciate the feed. This is a little different from what I usually do a little bit, but this def the route I'm headed for my tape. Been told it's got a Mac Miller "Kids" feel to it ? Lmao. Anyways, good lookin bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
          the flow is retarded ... dope shit man makes me wanna lay a couple verses. Been on this melodic shit lately but I really fuck with this.
          Thanks homie. Let's do some work together ...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          This was dope. You, Comet, and Cas have a real knack for the multies. Always entertaining to listen to your work. Kudos.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.3/5
          Thanks my dude! Always appreciate feed from you. Glad you fw it !

Comment

killed that shit, gotta collab fam, 5/5
            PURP 7 OUT NOW!!!!
            http://www.datpiff.com/Famou-Bueller...pe.568870.html

Comment

Originally posted by yungfamou5 View Post
              killed that shit, gotta collab fam, 5/5
              Thanks homie. I'm bout it just hmu. Rephardknock@gmail.com ..

Comment

really like the beat, good choice. Pretty dope flow to go with it. Actually I like this. Not much criticism to give

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
                  really like the beat, good choice. Pretty dope flow to go with it. Actually I like this. Not much criticism to give
                  Thanks man good lookin !

Comment

ayyyyyyyyyyy, I fuck with this homie! Its butter fam... smooth as hell. Its crazy I aint been on here in a LONG time, and im happy as hell hoppin back up on here, and seeing this is the shit coming out up on here. 5/5 my mans. Stay grindin!
                    not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
                    kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

Originally posted by broc717 View Post
                      ayyyyyyyyyyy, I fuck with this homie! Its butter fam... smooth as hell. Its crazy I aint been on here in a LONG time, and im happy as hell hoppin back up on here, and seeing this is the shit coming out up on here. 5/5 my mans. Stay grindin!

Hell yea homie appreciate that! More to come soon, stick around lol. Or follow me on twitter -- [MENTION=200]Trev[/MENTION]_da_dj !

Comment

dope flow and nice smooth beat.

catchy hook too

4.5/5
                        .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                        X