Flame Beats - 3 new beats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame Beats - 3 new beats

Just a couple beats I've been making lately.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ike-trevv.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1307892
    .................... ....................

my fav was the 3rd. These 3 are pretty similar tho. Try some new stuff, especially with the arrangement!

Comment

really like the 2nd and 3rd one....hook it up with some untagged beats mane PM me my dudes bout to drop his mixtape where he's just doing the norm going over popular beats but we are almost finished with what we think will be his 1st album but he's like wayne he'll have 100 songs for one album.

Comment

2nd >>> 1st > 3rd, maybe. These are pretty dope. I can't critique instrumentals worth a damn because I don't know shit about the process behind him, lol. Sonically, they're pretty good, although they do feel like they're missing something. I fucks with the second one a lot, though.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Ok imma just go ahead and feedback all of your 3 beats so I hope it counts as enough feed

1st: beat has a nice structure, makes you wanna hear the beat drop which is nice. melody could have been more diverse I guess but nice for the start. Don't know which rapper this would fit for but has potential, but leave out the scream in the hook(?)

2nd: fav beat by far, the beginning is very nice and seems professional. these little snares here and the bass make it sound full and well executed. although the scream is nice, you put it in way too much imo

3rd: typical trap beat, them drums are too much for my taste but I can see where you're coming from. too many kicks, but listenable beat. didn't know you could make them trap beats too haha

nice tag btw, I'm tryin to find myself one

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
            Ok imma just go ahead and feedback all of your 3 beats so I hope it counts as enough feed

1st: beat has a nice structure, makes you wanna hear the beat drop which is nice. melody could have been more diverse I guess but nice for the start. Don't know which rapper this would fit for but has potential, but leave out the scream in the hook(?)

2nd: fav beat by far, the beginning is very nice and seems professional. these little snares here and the bass make it sound full and well executed. although the scream is nice, you put it in way too much imo

3rd: typical trap beat, them drums are too much for my taste but I can see where you're coming from. too many kicks, but listenable beat. didn't know you could make them trap beats too haha

nice tag btw, I'm tryin to find myself one
            thanks. [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] recorded that tag

Comment

All 3 are dope but I fucks wit the 2nd one the hardest good shit bruh #TRIPLESALUTE

Comment

1st beat is a bit too pop like for my style but really enjoyed 2 & 3! keep up the work!

Twitter.com/icexplicit | Facebook.com/icexplicit | Soundcloud.com/icexplicit

Comment

#1 is real nice. I like how it leads in and the "huh" voice is cool. Nice epic feel to it.
                  #2 this one's reeeeeeallll nice! Great banger feel! Nice work!
                  #3 This is another great one! Sounds like something I'd choose to rap over. I like what you did with all the samples in these beats (voices and dog bark). Adds another element of depth to em.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.1/5 (overall)

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                    #1 is real nice. I like how it leads in and the "huh" voice is cool. Nice epic feel to it.
                    #2 this one's reeeeeeallll nice! Great banger feel! Nice work!
                    #3 This is another great one! Sounds like something I'd choose to rap over. I like what you did with all the samples in these beats (voices and dog bark). Adds another element of depth to em.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.1/5 (overall)

that's a breath and 2 ayes
                    chants.mp3

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post

that's a breath and 2 ayes
                      chants.mp3
                      yeah that lol

Comment

Working...
                      X