Poyo - Vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poyo - Vent

First track in a Lonnng time, i didnt have a studio for over 2 months and was going through some personal shit so my work wthic dropped significantly, but i think the break helped me become a better person & hopefully a better artist as well. lemme know what ya think

Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 08-13-2014, 02:04 PM.
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Nice nice man, i see a lot of wayne influence in this song, you def stepped up from your precvious song, switching up ur voice and what not, things to keep the song interesting and making a true experience for the listener

Comment

the concept and the lyrics are dope. that beat combined with it is definitely dope. the vocals override the beat heavy. I feel like if that beat was louder the emotion would be better captured. all in all i fucks with it fam. 4/5
      not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
      kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

This would be better without the autotune. That aside, I think its a welcomed and well executed return to Tha Stu'. Nice job.

Mykill's Verdict: 3.8/5

Comment

Originally posted by broc717 View Post
          the concept and the lyrics are dope. that beat combined with it is definitely dope. the vocals override the beat heavy. I feel like if that beat was louder the emotion would be better captured. all in all i fucks with it fam. 4/5

thanks man, coming from a real spitter, glad you like it
          [MENTION=63499]Late122[/MENTION] what you think about the beat volume? i think it sound good to me

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          Nice nice man, i see a lot of wayne influence in this song, you def stepped up from your precvious song, switching up ur voice and what not, things to keep the song interesting and making a true experience for the listener
          yeah man you know, i like to experiment with lot of different sounds/styles. keeps things refreshing for myself as well. any new tracks from you. send some material to my inbox if you have any

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          This would be better without the autotune. That aside, I think its a welcomed and well executed return to Tha Stu'. Nice job.

Mykill's Verdict: 3.8/5

Live & die by the tune lol, this was different effect i never used before, same effect i used on the song im dropping tomorrow
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

A little bit of this reminds me of Da Drought 3, but I fuck with this heavy. Without a doubt, you got enough charisma to rap for 5 mins straight and still keep it entertaining. A bunch of little lines in this song that I like. Can't wait for a tape to drop from you.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

its pretty raw how you come in heavy starting it off, you snapped overall tho 4/5

Comment

Dope lyrics and beat. Beat is quiet though.

4/5
                .................... ....................

Comment

This ight poyo. Kind of sound like wayne a little bit, at least influcened by him? haha..

Lyrics decent, not anything that stuck out tbh tho..
                  Quality is decent, beat a lil low , vocals sound smooth regardless.

You got a dope flow, always have..

Not the best from you, not the worst.. Overall 3.5/5 .. Keep up .

Comment

This was dope

Comment

Working...
                    X