It's Mykill - Juxtapose ft. MC_Crary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Mykill - Juxtapose ft. MC_Crary

"I be on my illa kill murder anybody ish.." [MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION]

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1311861
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1311860
    Last edited by mykill; 08-17-2014, 05:50 PM.

Whew. That flow. I can tell you definitely worked harder on being consistent with it and it paid off. Not one slip-up. Crary always coming through with those features; your delivery has stepped up a lot, too. Really liked that Tribe Called Quest line, too. I think Mykill took this, though. Your rhyme scheme was really nice, too. This is a solid ass track from you two. You guys got killer chemistry together.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Haven't heard you guys in a while, I'm glad you guys are still doing what you do! A massive improvement from when I last heard you's, sounds really professional. I don't have anything negative to say about this track, I'll be spinning it for a while, good shit guys!
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/thisizexplicit

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
        Whew. That flow. I can tell you definitely worked harder on being consistent with it and it paid off. Not one slip-up. Crary always coming through with those features; your delivery has stepped up a lot, too. Really liked that Tribe Called Quest line, too. I think Mykill took this, though. Your rhyme scheme was really nice, too. This is a solid ass track from you two. You guys got killer chemistry together.
        'ppreciate that

Originally posted by Explicit View Post
        Haven't heard you guys in a while, I'm glad you guys are still doing what you do! A massive improvement from when I last heard you's, sounds really professional. I don't have anything negative to say about this track, I'll be spinning it for a while, good shit guys!
        Thanks man!

Comment

I like the beat and hook alot but I feel that the first verse could've used a quicker flow, verse two is on point tho

Comment

idk if its my headphones but beat seemed a bit too loud compared to vocals

but damn that artwork is 11/10, love it

Overall, the song is good. Production is different, which is a plus. Flows and lyrics are all great too.

Comment

So:
              +Hook
              +2 verse
              +beat
              -+1 verse
              -+Quality
              Man mykill, u rly started to listen what we told you in our feedbacks. U did big progres you have more energy. Hook is excelent. MC_Crary did work! I think you just choosed bad flows tempo for the begenning of first verse. Good beat. I give 3.9/5
              Female voice: Weezy?
              Lil Wayne: Yeah?
              Female voice: Where u goin'?
              Lil Wayne: ...up!
              Female voice: You're goin' a lil' bit to far.
              Lil Wayne: Hihaaaaaaa!!!

Weezy - Up Up & Away

Comment

Originally posted by Milli Tune View Post
                So:
                +Hook
                +2 verse
                +beat
                -+1 verse
                -+Quality
                Man mykill, u rly started to listen what we told you in our feedbacks. U did big progres you have more energy. Hook is excelent. MC_Crary did work! I think you just choosed bad flows tempo for the begenning of first verse. Good beat. I give 3.9/5
                Thanks mane!

Comment

YALL BOTH KILLED THIS. Havent heard Crary in a while good to see him still killing shit. Lyrics are killer and everyone delivery was on point. I mess with this heavy. 4.8/5
                  I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                  FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Thank everyone!

Comment

Working...
                    X