Trevv - Reclusive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevv - Reclusive

I made this song not only for myself, but for everyone who says I can't rap with substance.

Sum personal shit..

#hkc

Feed 1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-gbe-song.html
    Feed 2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...din-remix.html

This is hard as fuck. "If I spread my wings and fly, it's fine cause life ain't guaranteed." perfect delivery and a great flow. lowkey, you shine hard when it's just you on a track. I really feel this a lot, can't even stunt. makes a nigga wanna step up his game. great shit.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
      This is hard as fuck. "If I spread my wings and fly, it's fine cause life ain't guaranteed." perfect delivery and a great flow. lowkey, you shine hard when it's just you on a track. I really feel this a lot, can't even stunt. makes a nigga wanna step up his game. great shit.
      Good lookin bro. Appreciate the feed. I've heard I do better when it's just me before haha, Idk why just feelin myself I guess. But we should link up bro, I'm down to collab whenever shit would be good for the forums lol. Thanks again my dude.

Comment

This is dope as fuck bruh I respect the honesty in yo lyrics and yo flow was ill #TRIPLESALUTE

Comment

Originally posted by Checkmatemuzick View Post
          This is dope as fuck bruh I respect the honesty in yo lyrics and yo flow was ill #TRIPLESALUTE
          Good lookin bro !

Comment

Bumppppp to da top lmao [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] sticky this 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
              Bumppppp to da top lmao @mykill sticky this 
              make me

-----

Anyways, I dont know who said that you couldnt rap with substance. That's crazy. I like this track better than the other one you posted with D. Great bars, good consistency, and as always - great constant multies. I think you delivered in tenfold.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.6/5

Comment

Working...
              X