Night Lights - Ice Explicit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Lights - Ice Explicit

A short song I recorded of a school poem i wrote a while ago lol supposed to be how i see myself in the future and shit so i recorded it for fucks sake

Twitter.com/icexplicit | Facebook.com/icexplicit | Soundcloud.com/icexplicit

I see where you left feedback, but dont forget to put links to it in your post.

This was kinda trippy... Had an experimental feel to it. Sometimes I think you spend a lot of time trying to stay on beat with your flow. It gets to be monotone and somewhat 1 dimensional. You need to practice your lines more and get more comfortable on the mic. Should sound more like you're talking to someone.

Try to work on your lines a bit more. The new song we did is vastly different than this. There are moments on that where your bars are delivered smoothly, but here there's some robot flow going.

Mykill's Verdict: 3.1/5
    Last edited by mykill; 09-01-2014, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Defiantly do put most of my effort into tryna be on beat and think i guess i needa see it more as a convo and add excitement into it. Thanks for that tip/idea!

Twitter.com/icexplicit | Facebook.com/icexplicit | Soundcloud.com/icexplicit

Comment

This is something out of the ordinary, Props for that, if it was recorded at an actual studio it would definitely have more potential.
        3.5/5

Comment

Working...
        X