Money and Power Milli Tune remix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milli Tune View Post
    Thanks SkillZ. I hope one day we will do shit together!
    Hopefully it'll be soon. I'm dropping a new mixtape this month on the 22nd. If you're down to be on it, hmu ASAP so we can cook something & add it on there before it drops. Or you can be on the Deluxe version which may drop on the 23rd or 25th of this month as well. I'd appreciate working with you a lot Milli, I really would. You're a great artist. Be sure to check out my threads when you get the time Tune, I'd appreciate that as well.

SkilZ
    Own The Studio
    #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
    Subscribe to Like all of the latest songs from SkilZ on YouTube� now!
    Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

Thanks man. Is always good to see some good words about my track from someone who makes epic beats I know quality is bad, Im still looking for good producer for my songs but I don't know where I can find it. Herem in Poland I pay something like 25$ per one mix but its still bad mix so I have to mix my own songs alone ;<
      I'll mix your shit for free
      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by SkilZ View Post
        Hopefully it'll be soon. I'm dropping a new mixtape this month on the 22nd. If you're down to be on it, hmu ASAP so we can cook something & add it on there before it drops. Or you can be on the Deluxe version which may drop on the 23rd or 25th of this month as well. I'd appreciate working with you a lot Milli, I really would. You're a great artist. Be sure to check out my threads when you get the time Tune, I'd appreciate that as well.
        Thanks SkilZ for many good words! Unfortunetly Im afraid that I will not rec something in time cuz I have some other projects to finish. Anyway it would be perfect if we will collab on some loose track!

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
        I'll mix your shit for free
        Really?! It would be perfect! I will message you when I will done my new shit. Have u got any email adress?
        Female voice: Weezy?
        Lil Wayne: Yeah?
        Female voice: Where u goin'?
        Lil Wayne: ...up!
        Female voice: You're goin' a lil' bit to far.
        Lil Wayne: Hihaaaaaaa!!!

Weezy - Up Up & Away

Comment

Really?! It would be perfect! I will message you when I will done my new shit. Have u got any email address?
          flameonthebeat@gmail.com
          .................... ....................

Comment

overall dope bro and mixing is on point! 3.5/5
            I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
            FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Thanks SkilZ for many good words! Unfortunetly Im afraid that I will not rec something in time cuz I have some other projects to finish. Anyway it would be perfect if we will collab on some loose track!

Really?! It would be perfect! I will message you when I will done my new shit. Have u got any email adress?
              Anytime Milli! I will send you something without any rush to sent it back to me within a due date. I look forward to working with you.

SkilZ
              Own The Studio
              #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
              Subscribe to Like all of the latest songs from SkilZ on YouTube� now!
              Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

Working...
              X