X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bando Lando- Hot Nigga Freestyle

Feed1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-explicit.html
    Feed2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...bad-dream.html
    Last edited by BandoLando; 09-16-2014, 07:41 PM.

turn ya mic up

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      turn ya mic up

Comment

Why is this panned to the left? Like, it's totally panned to the left... wtf...

Lyrics seem like a bunch of garbled mess. No cohesion. I understand it was a freestyle, but hmmm... I feel like you coulda took some more time with this and done a better job with it. Like that "squeegee" line for instance - squeegee's are typically used to remove wetness so how are you going to get her wet if you're reducing her amount of wetness? Fix your mixing problems and work on your lyrics some.

Mykill Verdict: 2.5/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          Why is this panned to the left? Like, it's totally panned to the left... wtf...

Lyrics seem like a bunch of garbled mess. No cohesion. I understand it was a freestyle, but hmmm... I feel like you coulda took some more time with this and done a better job with it. Like that "squeegee" line for instance - squeegee's are typically used to remove wetness so how are you going to get her wet if you're reducing her amount of wetness? Fix your mixing problems and work on your lyrics some.

Mykill Verdict: 2.5/5
          Thanks for the feedback.. I appreciate it

Comment

Flow: C
            Lyrics: C

like he said above me , work on your mixing , and your flow needs a bit work too. Worry about lyrics later lol , but overall i give it a C+ just tweak with it more

Comment

Working...
            X