Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Mykill - No Flex Zone Freestyle

I love this beat, so I clicked on the thread

beginning was kinda weird, I was hoping for you to switch your flow up... and you did that. after like 0:57 you went in

mixing is good, i like the cockiness and the shortness gives it an interlude/freestyle typa feel

3.9/5

ps: check your inbox

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Damn son. I literally couldn't have worded it better than swags comment. U got a lot cockier on the mic and seem much more comfortable. Also, u really did snap around the minute mark. Let's make a track my dude. Check my new 4 song release of my album shit.
      not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
      kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

Not bad, def listenable without hesitation. Bit short. is this an actual freestyle tho? or like how wayne does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
          Not bad, def listenable without hesitation. Bit short. is this an actual freestyle tho? or like how wayne does it?
          you mean the pause method? i'm not as good at just throwing bars together like wayne or kendrick can. but it is a freestyle though. probably like 2-4 lines at a time, record, put it together. no writing though. Most of the time i listen to it a few times after, then spit the whole thing again just to keep it consistent. Now you know my secretz lolzy1!!!1

Thanks for the listen!

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            you mean the pause method? i'm not as good at just throwing bars together like wayne or kendrick can. but it is a freestyle though. probably like 2-4 lines at a time, record, put it together. no writing though. Most of the time i listen to it a few times after, then spit the whole thing again just to keep it consistent. Now you know my secretz lolzy1!!!1

Thanks for the listen!
            ye thats what i meant. it sounds well put together if you do it yourself!

Comment

I fuck w this, i liked the first minute alot, the slow flow was dope
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
              X