Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 new songs off my album! Exhale!

#1 - Renegade - Intro off my album

#2 - Made Me Remix (not on album, made out of boredom today)

#3 - Talkin' My Bullshit

#4 - Rollin (CREW) - outro

ALBUM : The Exhale

Album will be out within next 3 weeks. Just had private investors finance my own independent label!

CREW Entertainment

C hasing R ecognition E mpowerment & W ealth

feedback
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...i-mixtape.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ame-beats.html

- - - Updated - - -

I made all the single art, and the album cover too, lemme know if yall fuck wit them

- - - Updated - - -

One other thing. These other than the intro are bonus tracks on the album. If u could rank them for me thatd be dope. I'm Tryna collab w some people on here to switch my pace up a bit too so get at me thooooo
    Last edited by broc717; 10-07-2014, 05:40 AM.
    not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
    kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Originally posted by broc717 View Post
    Solid intro.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.2/5

Some of the adlibs need some more slight reverb to them. (or maybe delay) They sound kind of plain. You always put together some quality remixes with bars after bars after more great bars.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.1/5

Very smooth, conscious track. This is the Broc that goes on and on, with the relentless multies and pinpoint perfect execution. And this is a bonus track? Mannnnnnne...... It's always classic when you get on a smooth, hip hop instrumental track.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.4/5

Welp, that track is getting dropped from my next tape.... I got a track with this beat too! It's hard for me to listen to this one because I have my track with it and I can just hear all my bars from it as it plays. Check your highs and lows on the EQ for this one. Sounds like some 'plosives slipped in.

Mykill's Verdict: Can't, lol. But this is a great way to close out the tape.

Comment

Working...
    X