*Mixtape - Knock On Wood - Trevv --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Mixtape - Knock On Wood - Trevv --

FINALY!!! My solo mixtape "Knock on Wood" has dropped.

I have posted it on a soundcloud page dedicated just for the mixtape as well as datpiff..

Soundcloud link: https://soundcloud.com/trev-knock-on...on-wood-part-1

DATPIFF LINK: Trevv - Knock On Wood Mixtape - Stream & Download

Soundcloud & datpiff took down my "nas is like" freestyle so that can be checked out here --
    TRACK #6 -- 2012 Cypher Feat A Mitch by HardKnockClique - HulkShare

The bonus tracks will be released next week, as a "re release" .. 4 more in total.

I encourage everyone to listen to this front to back in order!!

Let me know what y'all think! [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] hit ya boi with a sticky hahaha ?

Appreciate everyone who supports! Don't forget to follow me on soundcloud as well as twitter
    -- [MENTION=200]Trev[/MENTION]dadj -- #hardknockclique !!!

Feed 1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...llurz-mix.html
    Feed 2 http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...freestyle.html

@DatWeezy // Solid intro track. Sets a good mood for your style, flow, delivery, and what to expect from the entire tape. The "Brainless Freestyle" beat initially was poppin' for me but it eventually grew on me, much like D's bars. You should lease the beat for "Stand Down" and use that as a promotional single. Make a good video for it. Put some real money behind it. That's your best track on here as far as commercial appeal goes.

This was really a smooth listen the whole way through. You had a very solid beat selection for the most part. There might have been one or two that didn't vibe well, but you made the most of them. Your flow is impeccable. Your multis are always great as well. Make sure you get some more untagged or minimally tagged beats for the next go round. Where's my shout out on the outro? (Robbed!)

Tracks to Check Out: It's Like, Rest of My Life, Reclusive, RSFTH (just an interlude but solid bars here), Ride Music (cause A Mitch is on it), Dope Boi (because its a BANGER , hmu for that remix though), Stand Down, Same Thing (for Trev's verse), Coolin Out (beat had me dancing like a '70s Soul Train video)

Tracks to Skip: Bad Bitches (I was expecting this to play through, but stops abruptly and I think the concept coulda kept going), A Quick 16, Better Days (hook just wasnt executed well), Same Thing (for Zone's verse)

Overall:

Comment

I appreciate the feed brotha!! For real! This was in depth & is going to influence my next project. Surprised you didn't like quick 16 haha. Bars my Dud3! But ay, can't please everyone with every song ! I see you liked the a mitch song. Don't know if you saw the missing song from the tape, it's that hulkshare link, that has Amitch on it too! Anyways good feed bro ! [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

Also, my bad on the shoutro. I tweeted a tweet a while back that said it you rt it you get a shoutout so that's where 99% of those shoutouts came from haha. I gotchu next time !

Comment

DatWeezy I am fucking bumping this btw.. Awesome. Fav tracks definitely RSFTH, Dope Boi and Better Days, I feel like you really went in nicely on Better Days, most people just pay lip service to the deeper songs but you went hard at it.

This is good. I'm jealous. You have talent you should be very proud of this mixtape man, a lot of hard work has gone in to it and its dope

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
          DatWeezy I am fucking bumping this btw.. Awesome. Fav tracks definitely RSFTH, Dope Boi and Better Days, I feel like you really went in nicely on Better Days, most people just pay lip service to the deeper songs but you went hard at it.

This is good. I'm jealous. You have talent you should be very proud of this mixtape man, a lot of hard work has gone in to it and its dope

Bro thank you so much. For real. That's awesome that you are actually bumping it !! It's also cool to hear that your fav songs include rsfth & better days. Two songs I was skeptical about. Haha. That's cool to see people actually fuckin with the "deeper" joints. Again, thank you. I appreciate the feed & hope you'll continue to enjoy the music I put out. Salute fam !!

Comment

[MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] can u unsticky this? I feel
            like everyone overlooks the stickies! I need more feed lmao good or bad.

Comment

bumpin this just cuz

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
                bumpin this just cuz
                I see that the tape's getting some good spins on Soundcloud. Nice work mane.

Comment

[MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] yea bro, between soundcloud & datpiff & a couple other irrelevant links I'm over 6 thousand plays.. Not
                  my best, was aiming for higher but ay, can't expect to b lil wayne out here lmaoo..

Dropping a new track here in a second, peep it & feed it boii!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X