No announcement yet.

Artille - Real Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I redid the mixing on this song which can be found in the OP. The original version is below. Any thoughts on the updated mixing?

Zippyshare.com - Real Talk.mp3

Comment

Welcome back bro. Lyrics and beat all flow good. Beginning slightly off but other than that quality is excellent bro. Keep up Tha work. 4.5/5
      I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
      FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
        Sorry to bump an old thread, but I redid the mixing on this song which can be found in the OP. The original version is below. Any thoughts on the updated mixing?

Zippyshare.com - Real Talk.mp3

Sounds better, but the vocals need more reverb prolly. Just sound too dry. Wet them thangs up. Prolly need to crank the volume up on them slightly (don't get crazy). All the other levels sound great so you're mixing game is def improving. Keep that ish up.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.2/5

Comment

This reminds me of why I recorded a song called sick of nigga'z, cause some people act like they forget who helped them and try predend like they forgot, I like the song dope all around.
          ​Jayr Flame'z Baby

Comment

nice flow and lyrics...really like the lyrics cuz i apperaciate lyrical songs....keep it up!

Comment

One of the best songs i have ever heard on LWHQ. 10/10
              Visit My Music Page To Hear Updated Daily Music https://www.bandlab.com/mobb_g

Comment

Working...
              X