Im the illest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im the illest

... I do it on my own, yall should slide/ don' worry 'bout me, the Lord's by my side/ this ain about pride/ not about ego, this is for e'ery single tear, all o' those i held back and all o' those i cried/ hardly thinkin of giving up/ oddly spittin for livin up/ to the highest expectation/ i became an expert pacin/ movin on to the next position, newly born in am expedition/ to be the one who ends that mission/ takin down their new world order, lead the world back to submission/ is only me across that border, n.o 1 reason why im missin/ i could rock a fella no permission/ YM listen thas CMB/ flowin like a ride on maybach music/ put it on the beat and i made bad music/ claimin they the best, le me see em be/ everything they think they are/ aint they had my life on radar/ messin up my life cycle/ turnin me into a psycho/ 'cause ain non o' them go as i go/ i go the hardest like im cold blooded but i ain cold hearted/ you met a lot o' rappers but not o' this essence/ hell satan knows he cant kill me, even if he paid assassins...!!! Sign me and i'll pay back

Originally posted by Muzig View Post
    ... I do it on my own, yall should slide/ don' worry 'bout me, the Lord's by my side/ this ain about pride/ not about ego, this is for e'ery single tear, all o' those i held back and all o' those i cried/ hardly thinkin of giving up/ oddly spittin for livin up/ to the highest expectation/ i became an expert pacin/ movin on to the next position, newly born in am expedition/ to be the one who ends that mission/ takin down their new world order, lead the world back to submission/ is only me across that border, n.o 1 reason why im missin/ i could rock a fella no permission/ YM listen thas CMB/ flowin like a ride on maybach music/ put it on the beat and i made bad music/ claimin they the best, le me see em be/ everything they think they are/ aint they had my life on radar/ messin up my life cycle/ turnin me into a psycho/ 'cause ain non o' them go as i go/ i go the hardest like im cold blooded but i ain cold hearted/ you met a lot o' rappers but not o' this essence/ hell satan knows he cant kill me, even if he paid assassins...!!! Sign me and i'll pay back

(not saying that in a mean way)

but i dont think you are the illest yet

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

(not saying that in a mean way)

but i dont think you are the illest yet
      Where is your mixtape ?

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
        Where is your mixtape ?
        huh.

IM ACTUALLY ALMOST DONE WITH IT as a matter >.> shoot i might just release that mud shoot im so done with it shoot

Comment

You don
          wanna
          find out

Comment

Originally posted by muzig View Post
            you don
            wanna
            find out
            NONONO

I DONT RAP im a SINGER. i did NOT mean to call you out

Comment