All Good - Trevv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Good - Trevv

This a single from my tape that's dropping on April 1st called "North A Street" ---

Personally, my fav song i've done.. i think my flow is ridiculous along wit these multies.. idk might b geeking myself up.

All Good ---->

P.S. I was just tweeted on @WorlstarVines account earlier today, shit was crazy.. check that here --->

https://twitter.com/WorldStarsVines/...70221143990273

Feeds:

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1394436
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...rer-dwayz.html

Mood on this is..... killer.

The multi-spree continues witcha. Nice one Trevv. Stay on em. Keep at it. Don't let em deter your dream. Retweets from accounts with lots of followers - that's the beginning. Getcha name out there more and show em whatcha got.

I think the chorus needs more stereo/depth to the mix. Beginning of third verse sounds rushed. Might want to try to smooth that out a little, but its not bad really.

Mykill's Verdict: 4/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      Mood on this is..... killer.

The multi-spree continues witcha. Nice one Trevv. Stay on em. Keep at it. Don't let em deter your dream. Retweets from accounts with lots of followers - that's the beginning. Getcha name out there more and show em whatcha got.

I think the chorus needs more stereo/depth to the mix. Beginning of third verse sounds rushed. Might want to try to smooth that out a little, but its not bad really.

Mykill's Verdict: 4/5
      Thanks my man! Always appreciate the feed. Imma hop on those tracks u sent me this week!

Comment

dope shit son

Comment

This is a nice flow brah, hit me up for a collab anytime
          Im not a fan of this kind of substance im more about knowledge but this works for u

Comment

Overall the song is great but with the effects on the hook it seems a lil thin vocal wise. They were points throughout the verses that I noticed that seemed a bit rushed other than that its A1.. 3.5/5
            https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

flow and multis are bananas ...nice track

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
                flow and multis are bananas ...nice track
                [MENTION=65618]DatWeezy[/MENTION] i'm ready for a Trev + Cas song. Let's make this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                  @DatWeezy i'm ready for a Trev + Cas song. Let's make this happen.
                  I'm down send something through

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
                    I'm down send something through

I gotchu asap bro.. I'm currently workin with [MENTION=9867]Savage[/MENTION]bars twitter account now... Idk how many of y'all are on twitter but i been all over the internet the last week hahaha shit has been WILD! I've gained hella followers/fans just off of two 30 second videos.. I got more coming this week so if any of y.all got twitter follow [MENTION=9867]Savage[/MENTION]Bars !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
                      I gotchu asap bro.. I'm currently workin with @Savagebars twitter account now... Idk how many of y'all are on twitter but i been all over the internet the last week hahaha shit has been WILD! I've gained hella followers/fans just off of two 30 second videos.. I got more coming this week so if any of y.all got twitter follow @SavageBars !!!

lmao I just saw them last week that twitter account is dope as fuck. I'll throw them a follow I'm about to get real into this shit I just made official social media accounts I'll throw them a follow.

Comment

Dope. I like your flow. Waiting for your tape.
                        I like making rap beats! Check them out --> Free Beats

Comment

Working...
                        X