X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Mykill - How Many [Prod. by Sevn Thomas]

New Muzik.

Produced by Sevn Thomas

**Let me know about the mixing more than anything. Tried something different for this.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1396179
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1396144 Part 2
    Last edited by mykill; 03-05-2015, 12:40 PM.

it's different, i'm not gonna lie i don't really KNOW your style because I need to peep out more of your work but this is a pretty refreshing vibe right here, it's unique, 4/5

Comment

It was nice listen tbh.

Comment

Nice quality. Good job
        I like making rap beats! Check them out --> Free Beats

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
          it's different, i'm not gonna lie i don't really KNOW your style because I need to peep out more of your work but this is a pretty refreshing vibe right here, it's unique, 4/5
          Originally posted by Kyu View Post
          Nice quality. Good job

Originally posted by aapolinna View Post
          It was nice listen tbh.

Big thanks to those that checked this out. If you're checking it out for the first time and you have an ear for mixing/mastering, please give me some feedback on what you think. I've been working hard to push my mastering quality up (only ready my tape hasnt been released yet) so any mixing/mastering feedback is appreciated.

Comment

Mykill is a legend in the studio bro..this track is cool though...def heard better rapping from you...but its dope to see you still doing this shit mehn...have you dropped any full length projects since LMI presents?
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              Mykill is a legend in the studio bro..this track is cool though...def heard better rapping from you...but its dope to see you still doing this shit mehn...have you dropped any full length projects since LMI presents?
              You can find links to everything here: LMI-United presents...

When you gonna come back to rap? Havent heard a peep out of you and JSmooth in a minute.

Comment

Ayyyy this fuckin hard! You come on this like 2 Chainz lol shits crazy. Good job man.
                SOUNDCLOUD.COM/E_LOW252
                MORE MUSIC HERE ^

Comment

That was chill and the mixing sounded legit. You're an entertaining dude. Your voice and subject matter give me a laugh at times, but it's all part of who you are and it's been like that for years. Overall, not the most lyrical track, but it definitely had its catchy moments.

Overall 3/5, I was entertained.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                    Your voice and subject matter give me a laugh at times, but it's all part of who you are and it's been like that for years.

Nah i'm playin. Why you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post

Nah i'm playin. Why you say that?
                      No disrespect, my friend. I enjoy your music. You've always rapped with such an aggression yet speak ever so proper. It makes lines like "Your girl is thirsty I'm her soda pop" more entertaining than they really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                        No disrespect, my friend. I enjoy your music. You've always rapped with such an aggression yet speak ever so proper. It makes lines like "Your girl is thirsty I'm her soda pop" more entertaining than they really are.
                        oh lol. sometimes ya grow up an angry lil kid from the bottom of nothing, but the street accents dont follow u. I've been listening to G-Eazy some lately. Kind of reminds me of where I would fit better at least with my voice because he's got a more proper vernacular but he has some dope raps. Or an asher roth. Hmm...

but fa real though... She calls me Dr. Pepper

Comment

Working...
                        X